References in periodicals archive ?
HE'S A SWINE Gorr, who Gristina claims battered animal
Gorr TA, Rider CV, Wang HY, Olmstead AW, Leblanc GA.
Gorr climbed out with a huge grin and gave me a hearty bear hug then began dragging out all sorts of video equipment from his ground blind, remarking that he'd had over a dozen mule deer come to water and filmed them all.
"We are also adding functionality to our tabletop program, such as occasional tables with drawer or door storage, or pop-out shelves," said Gorr. "The consumer can interact with our product."
(8.) Hu S, Zhou M, Jiang J, Wang J, Elashoff D, Gorr S, et al.
(6) Bingle and Gorr suggested that PLUNC protein may play a role in the innate immune response of the upper airways.
Her husband Kelvin Gorr said: "If something good was on the table, I would take it.
Neighbours at her sprawling twostory farmhouse in upstate New York - where she lives with her third husband Kelvin Gorr, their son Nicholas, six pot-bellied pigs and two pitbulls - called her a typical mum who loved animals.
The startling accusation came as pictures surfaced showing the mum-of-four posing halfnaked with her bare-chested third husband Kelvin Gorr, 38.
(9) With thanks to Judith Gorr for her assistance with this essay.
Gorr and Kurland are professors of public policy at Carnegie Mellon University.
They and other researchers (Lovell, 1993; Banker, Gadh, and Gorr, 1993; Wyckoff & Lavigne, 1992) have leveled a bitter criticism at the inefficient public educational system, advocating "a competitive supply in education industry".
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Gorodovikov, Oka
- Gorodovikov, Oka Ivanovich
- Gorodovye Cossacks
- Gorodovye Prikazchiki
- Gorodskaia Uprava
- Gorodskoi Golova
- Gorodtsov, Vasilii
- Gorodtsov, Vasilii Alekseevich
- Goroka, Papua New Guinea - Goroka
- Gorokhova, Galina
- Gorokhova, Galina Evgenevna
- Gorokhovskaia, Mariia
- Gorokhovskaia, Mariia Kondratevna
- Gorongosa National Park
- Gorontalo (province)
- Gorontalo, Indonesia - Tolotio
- Goroon shell
- Gorozhankin, Ivan
- Gorozhankin, Ivan Nikolaevich
- Görres, Joseph von
- Gorrie, John
- Gorse bird
- Gorse chat
- Gorse duck
- Gorse Hill Baptist Church
- Gorsedd of Bards
- Gorshkov, Georgii
- Gorshkov, Georgii Stepanovich
- Gorshkov, Sergei