References in periodicals archive ?
Primary SjAaAaAeA gren syndrome: Hematologic patterns of disea expression.
Gren produced a daily topical cartoon, but is best known for creating the weekly strip "Ponty an' Pop" in the Saturday Sports edition of the Western Mail's sister paper the South Wales Echo.
Gren said Russian String Orchestra will be bringing "a richer sound and really lush pieces of Viennese music" to Beall Hall.
The drawing is signed by Gren, who died in 2007 at the age of 72, and was entered into the auction by the widow of John Hefin, the director and producer of the film.
He has been spared a possible fine and a criminal record after a judge found that while Gren had been ticket-touting, there were "extenuating circumstances".
the market, Gren believes Axis has been behind the changes in his company's
Marwan Khoury, marketing manager - MEA, said: "We are honored to have Martin Gren, our co-founder, with us throughout the event and his presence here also serves to demonstrate Axis' commitment to the Middle East region.
The 10 Directors to Watch class: Ben Falcone, Amma Asante, Anthony Chen, Paul Duane, Maya Forbes, Gita Pullapilly and Aron Guadet, Gren Wells, Justin Simien and Dome Karukoski
Gren says that recycling customers will gain assurance from the acquisition that Pallmann Group is a stronger partner than ever in equipment for fragmentising waste.
For Gren, who was made redundant shortly after the yard went into receivership in 1993, the completion of the vessel was testament to the skill of the workers.
Now Gren is striking out solo and his album Songs To Scythe Back The Overgrown is proof positive of his skills as a songwriter, drawing from the combined influences of English folk to American blues.
The syndrome, named after Swedish ophthalmologist Henrik SjA gren, is an autoimmune disorder-a disorder in which your immune system attacks your body's healthy tissues.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Gremial de Empresas de Productos y Servicios Ambientales
- Gremial de Exportadores de Productos No Tradicionales
- Gremial de Industrias Extractivas
- Gremial de Minas, Canteras y Procesadoras
- Gremial de Transporte Extraurbano de Pasajeros
- Gremiatskii, Mikhail
- Gremiatskii, Mikhail Antonovich
- Gremillon, Jean
- Grémillon, Jean
- Grêmio Foot-Ball Portoalegrense
- gremlin drone
- gremlin drone
- gremlin drone
- Gremlins Lurking In The Computer Hardware
- Gremse Wildlife Studies & Management
- GREN GDS
- Gren, Ivan
- Gren, Ivan Ivanovich
- Grenacha tinta
- Grenache de Logrono
- Grenache Noir
- Grenache, Shiraz, Mourvedre
- Grenada Amateur Radio Club
- Grenada Association of Beekeepers
- Grenada Boys Secondary School
- Grenada Broadcasting Network
- Grenada Building and Loan Association
- Grenada Bureau of Standards
- Grenada Business Online Network
- Grenada Community Development Agency
- Grenada Cooperative Nutmeg Association
- Grenada County
- Grenada County, Mississippi
- Grenada County, MS
- Grenada Cultural and Civic Association
- Grenada dollar
- Grenada Electricity Services