References in periodicals archive ?
(GTI) (CSE: GTII) (OTCQX: GTBIF), a leading national cannabis consumer packaged goods company and owner of Rise and Essence retail stores, announced that it has been awarded a cultivation license by the Ohio Department of Commerce following an appeal.
GTI International (GTII), a subsidiary of Gas Technology Institute (GTI), has acquired Davis Energy Group (DEG), a professional research and development, and energy consulting firm.
(CSE: GTII) (OTC: GTBIF) reported second-quarter revenue of $44.7 million, up 228% year-over-year, and record quarter-over-quarter growth of 60%.
Green Thumb Industries Inc (OTC: GTBIF) (CSE: GTII) has entered New York via the acquisition of Fiorello Pharmaceuticals.
* Global Tech Industries Gr (OTC: GTII) shares moved down 22.5% on Tuesday's session after setting a new 52-week low of $0.03 to begin trading.
* Global Tech Industries Gr (OTC: GTII) stock dropped to a yearly low on Thursday of $0.03.
* Global Tech Industries Gr (OTC: GTII) stock hit a yearly low of $0.03.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Gtk Aol Instant Messenger
- GTK Firewall Control Center
- GTK Gnome Application Development
- Gtk Pattern Creation Lab