References in periodicals archive ?
Director General Radio Pakistan Shafqat Jalil said that the programs of Radio Pakistan are aimed at providing information, education and entertainment to the listeners.
90 MHz, of the license for General Radio Broadcasting through the terrestrial broadcasting and measures of the written warning for violation of Article 20.
Director General Radio Pakistan Shafqat Jalil recalled that Sautul Quran Channel was launched with the efforts of Raja Zafarul Haq in 1998 and is now presenting recitation and translation of Holy Quran from 19 stations for 19 hours a day.
The right-wing Israeli Minister of Education Naftali Bennet said on Wednesday that his government is discussing the possibility of Palestinian Authority (PA) President Mahmoud Abbas's absence from the political arena, Israeli General Radio reported.
It was presided over by the renowned scholar Prof Fateha Muhammad Malik, while speakers included eminent journalists Hamid Mir, Rauf Kalasra and Ex-Director General Radio Pakistan Murtaza Solangi.
It was presided over by the renowned scholar Prof Fateha Muhammad Malik, while the speakers included eminent journalists Hamid Mir, Rauf Kalasra and Ex-Director General Radio Pakistan Murtaza Solangi.
The book also focuses Mr Agha's position as the managing director PTV and his role in difficult times of General Ziaul Haq, Mohammad Khan Junejo, his role as the director general Radio Pakistan and his interaction with the then prime minister Benzair Bhutto.
Director General Radio Pakistan Shafqat Jalil, PIO Salim Baig and DG DEMP Abdul Wahid also attended the ceremony.
But my five-year stint as a co-op student working at General Radio proved me wrong.
And let's not forget how well he developed his general radio talents - to evolve from the lad who worked in a bank to become the skilled presenter of an award-winning radio breakfast show took some doing, but he did it brilliantly.
Speaking on the occasion, the Director General Radio Pakistan said, We recruited capable candidates through NTC to enhance human resource capability of the organization.
Fcc General Radio Telephone License Or Pcia Or Naber Certification;
Acronyms browser ?
- General Radio
Full browser ?
- General Purpose Support & Test Equipment
- General Purpose Surface
- General Purpose Switch Room
- General Purpose System Console
- General Purpose System Simulator
- General purpose technology
- General Purpose Telegraphy Encryption Device
- General Purpose Telephone Network
- General Purpose Test and Measurement Equipment
- General Purpose Test Equipment
- General Purpose Test Instruments
- General Purpose Timer
- General Purpose Timing Library
- General Purpose Transfer Unit
- General Purpose Unix Environment
- General Purpose User
- General Purpose Vehicle
- General Purpose Wagon
- General Purpose Warehouse
- General Purpose Worklist Management
- General Purpose Workstation
- General Purpose/Provisions
- General Qualification in Hypnotherapy Practice
- General Quality Assessment
- General Quality Plan
- General quarters
- General quarters
- General Question
- General Queue Status Screen
- General quintic equation
- General Radio
- General Radio Broadcast
- General Radio Communication Operator
- General Radio Packet System
- General Radio Telephone Operators Certificate
- General Radiochemical Operations
- General Radiologic Technologist
- General Radiological-Chemical Operator
- General Radioquimica SA
- General Radiotelephone Operators License
- General Railway Signal
- General Railway Signal Company de Argentina
- General Range Types
- General Rate Application
- General Rate Income Pool
- General Rate Increase
- General Rate Schedule Adjustment
- General Ray Trace
- General Re Financial Products
- General Reactor Technology
- General Receive FIFO
- General Receptor for Phosphoinositides-1
- general receptor of phosphoinositides 12 3
- general reciprocity
- General Reconnaissance
- General Reconnaissance School
- General Record of Enforcement Actions Tracked
- General Records Schedules
- General Recursion Theorem
- General Recursive Applicative and Algorithmic Language
- General Reevaluation Report