GTE

(redirected from Gran Tierra Energy)
AcronymDefinition
GTEGeneral Telephone & Electronics
GTEGeothermal Energy
GTEGreater Than or Equal (mathematics)
GTEGran Tierra Energy
GTEGas Turbine Engine
GTEGeneral Telephone Electronics
GTEGround Terminal Equipment
GTEGépipari Tudományos Egyesület (Hungarian: Engineering Scientific Society)
GTEGround Test Equipment
GTEGénie Thermique et Énergie (French)
GTEGlobal Tropospheric Experiment
GTEGas Turbine Efficiency plc (Sweden & USA)
GTEGovernment Trading Enterprise
GTEGround Threat Emitter
GTEGran Turismo East (Chamblee, GA auto shop)
GTEGateway Terminal Emulator
GTEGeneral License for Temporary Export
GTEGrasseTECH Enterprises (Deseret, Utah, USA)
GTEGrassetech Enterprises (Oak City, UT, USA)
GTEGrooming Transponder Edge
References in periodicals archive ?
In the Suroriente block, Gran Tierra Energy will acquire a 36.17% working interest, that in addition to the 15.83% owned initially by Gran Tierra, will result in a total holding of a 52% of working interest and operatorship in that block.
Gran Tierra Energy Inc., a company focused on oil exploration and production in South America, today announced that crude oil transportation has resumed in southern Colombia as a result of the lifting of the strike at the Orito facilities operated by Ecopetrol.
Gran Tierra Energy Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration and production of oil and gas properties in Colombia.
Prior to his role at Gran Tierra Energy, Dana was VP Middle East at Encana Corporation, VP Middle East at Alberta Energy Company Ltd and he held a variety of geologist positions with Atlantic Richfield (ARCO) subsidiaries around the world.
Gran Tierra Energy is pleased to announce the publication of a prospectus dated September 28, in relation to the proposed admission of the company's common stock to the standard listing segment of the Official List of the Financial Conduct Authority.
M2 EQUITYBITES-November 13, 2017-Canada's Gran Tierra Energy to Sell Peru Business
Most of Petrolatinas assets are in the Middle Magdalena basin of Colombia, (including the Acordionero conventional oil field discovered in 2013, which Gran Tierra Energy is looking to develop).
Gran Tierra Energy Inc (NYSE Amex: GTE, TSX: GTE), a company focused on oil exploration and production in South America, has started exploration drilling operations on two oil prospects in Brazil and on one oil prospect in Colombia.
Target: Gran Tierra Energy International Peru Holdings
Oil and gas company Gran Tierra Energy Inc (NYSE MKT:GTE) said on Monday that it has entered into a USD35m purchase and sale agreement in Brazil with Maha Energy AB.
International Resource News-September 15, 2011--Americas Petrogas and Gran Tierra Energy finds oil in three exploration wells on Rinconada Norte block(C)1994-2011 ENPublishing - http://www.enpublishing.co.uk
Oil & gas company Gran Tierra Energy (NYSE MKT:GTE) revealed on Tuesday the completion of the acquisition of PetroLatina Energy for a purchase price of about USD525m subject to closing adjustments.