References in periodicals archive ?
Abu Haltam hoped that the Iraqi side would re-open Trebil border crossing, which had been closed for a long time and caused Jordan's industrial sector great losses.
Sam Haltam, aged 13, of Delamere Road, Bedworth, who entered Reggie for the contest, said: "I didn't think we'd win because there were so many other nice dogs.
Jamie Phelps was out for 82 and Mick Haltam for 32.
Worcester State 6, Framingham State 2: Junior Joe White scored twice, and the Lancers (9-14-2, 7-10-1 MASCAC) also got goals from senior Stephen Rock, freshman Sean Haltam, sophomore Alex DeWitz and senior Cody Osburn in a victory over the Rams (6-16-2, 5-12-1) at the Hart Center.
Chairman of East Amman Industrial Investors Society Iyad Abu Haltam told Petra on Sunday that the zone's industrial investments during the past eight months made up about 18 percent of the total industrial investments that entered the Kingdom during the same period last year.
The line up is: Back row (from left): Janet Stringer, Anne Grayer, Jean Ough, Miss W M Barrow (headmistress), Hilary Townsend, Miss M S Black (form tutor and science teacher), Mary Norman, Valerie Sowter, Norma Chalker, Joan Pedley, Pauline Haltam, Julia Fisher and Janet Case.
Chairman of East Amman Industrial Investors Society Iyad Abu Haltam on Tuesday told Petra that the zone's exports witnessed a slight decline due to the regional political turmoil mainly in the Kingdom's major export markets.
COVENTRY soldier Michael Haltam played a key role in talks with Russian army chiefs during the dispute over the occupation of Kosovo's main airport.
Jim LeNoir, Cody Osburn, Sean Haltam and Nathan Stanley also scored for Worcester.
The delegation also visited the East Amman Investors Association and met its president Iyad Abu Haltam who highlighted Jordan's keenness to boost economic ties with Arab counties including Yemen.
Salem State 2, Worcester State 1: Sean Haltam scored his first goal of the season midway through the first period for the visiting Lancers (3-12-1, 2-8-1 MASCAC) in a loss to the Vikings (10-8-1, 7-5).
"Any plan to attract investment into the Kingdom should be built, in the first place, on a stable legislation to boost investor confidence, including tax laws," East Amman Industrial Investment Association board chairman Iyad Abu Haltam said.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- halt in its/ tracks
- halt in tracks
- Halt Input Output
- halt it dead in its tracks
- halt it in its tracks
- Halt Line State
- halt me dead in my tracks
- halt me in my tracks
- Halt on Error
- Halt Outrageous Railroad Noise
- Halt Overpopulation with Prevention and Education
- Halt problem
- halt sign
- halt somebody in their tracks
- halt someone dead in their tracks
- halt someone dead in tracks
- halt someone in their tracks
- halt someone in tracks
- halt something dead in its tracks
- halt something dead in tracks
- halt something in its tracks
- halt something in tracks
- halt them dead in their tracks
- halt them in their tracks
- Halt Typing
- halt us dead in our tracks
- halt us in our tracks
- halt you dead in your tracks
- halt you in your tracks
- halted her dead in her tracks
- halted her in her tracks
- halted him dead in his tracks
- halted him in his tracks
- halted it dead in its tracks
- halted it in its tracks
- halted me dead in my tracks
- halted me in my tracks
- halted someone dead in their tracks
- halted someone dead in tracks
- halted someone in their tracks
- halted someone in tracks
- halted something dead in its tracks
- halted something dead in tracks
- halted something in its tracks
- halted something in tracks
- halted them dead in their tracks
- halted them in their tracks
- halted us dead in our tracks
- halted us in our tracks
- halted you dead in your tracks
- halted you in your tracks