HAMG

AcronymDefinition
HAMGHospitality Administration and Management
References in periodicals archive ?
Chiao Bio, Xiamen Airlines as per to a Hunan government official, will possess a 60 % stake and HAMG the remaining 40 percent.
"The acquisition was a strategic decision and the partnership with HAMG in Abu Dhabi was a natural fit given their experience in the luxury sector and the synergies brought to the partnership."
"HAMG believes in long-term investments, ensuring all partnerships are built and fostered with the right values, preserving the identities and uniqueness of all ventures," Hassan Abdullah Mohammad, vice chairman at Al Manara International Jewellery, said.
The acquisition was a strategic decision for Ahmed Seddiqi & Sons and the partnership with HAMG in Abu Dhabi was a natural fit given their experience in the luxury sector and the synergies brought to the partnership which will accrue to Al Manara International Jewellery," says Abdul Hamied Seddiqi - Vice-Chairman, Ahmed Seddiqi & Sons and Chairman of the Board of Directors at Al Manara International Jewellery.
Summary: The UAE's leading timepiece retailer, Ahmed Seddiqi & Sons, in a partnership with Abu Dhabi--based investment firm HAMG has acquired Al Manara Jewellery of Abu Dhabi.