References in periodicals archive ?
The latest monthly scorecard issued by the Obama administration on progress being made under its Making Home Affordable program shows servicers have started 670,186 permanent modifications under the Home Affordable Modification Proeram (HAMP) since the effort was launched.
The scorecard showed that a total of 751474 HAMP trial mods have been canceled since the program began.
The administration reported that at the 12-month mark after a permanent HAMP modification, more than 84 percent of homeowners remain in their permanent modification.
Mr Hamps added: "This is a dynamic and interesting industry with varied careers and exciting potential.
Mr Hamps said: "We want to help companies develop a more productive workforce and we want to get the message across that taking on an apprentice has many benefits for an organisation, especially given the forecasts for industry growth."
TOMORROW: (11.00 unless stated) ICC World Twenty20 Group E England v India (17.30) Group F Ireland v S'Lanka (13.30) LV County Champ Div One Durham v Lancs, Hamps v Notts, Worcs v Sussex, Yorks v Somerset Div Two Derbys v Glam, Northants v Surrey.
SUMMARIES: LV County Championship - Div One Canterbury Kent 225 & 159-5 v Durham 500-8 dec Trent Bridge Hamps 203 & 376-5 v Notts 211 Taunton Somerset 202 & 227 v Lancs 248 & 122-0 Hove Yorks 400-9 dec v Sussex 207 & 118-2 LV County Championship - Div Two Grace Road Derbys 194 & 203 v Leics 208 & 193-2 Leics (18pts) beat Derbys (3pts) by 8 wkts Bristol Essex 510 v Gloucs 195 & 175-3 Northampton Midds 545-7 dec & 171-2 dec v Northants 256 & 84-1 Edgbaston Warwicks 315 & 280 v Glam 193 & 122-1 TODAY: (10.30) LV County Championship - Div One (day 4 of 4) Kent v Durham, Notts v Hamps, Somerset v Lancs, Sussex v Yorks LV County Championship Div Two (day 4 of 4) Gloucs v Essex, Leics v Derbys, Northants v Midds, Warwicks v Glam
SUMMARIES: LV County Championship - Div One Canterbury Kent 225 v Durham 289-6 Trent Bridge Hamps 203 & 102-1 v Notts 211 Taunton Somerset 202 & 66-2 v Lanes 248 Hove Yorks 400-9 dec v Sussex 25-3 Div Two Bristol Essex 510 v Gloucs 72-3 Grace Road Derbys 194 & 85-0 v Leics 208 Northampton Midds 545-7 dec v Northants 128-3 Edgbaston Warwicks 315 & 55-3 v Glam 193 TODAY: (10.30) LV County Championship - Div One (day 3 of 4) Kent v Durham, Notts v Hamps, Somerset v Lanes, Sussex v Yorks Div Two (day 3 of 4) Gloucs v Essex, Leics v Derbys, Northants v Midds, Warwicks v Glam
SUMMARIES: LV County Championship - Div One Canterbury Kent 190-9 v Durham Trent Bridge Hamps 199-9 v Notts Taunton Somerset 202 v Lancs 56-4 Hove Yorks 84-6 v Sussex Div Two Bristol Essex 318-5 v Gloucs Grace Road Derbys 194 v Leics 31-1 Northampton Midds 291-1 v Northants Edgbaston Warwicks 270-7 v Glam TODAY (10.30) LV County Championship - Div One (day 2 of 4) Kent v Durham, Notts v Hamps, Somerset v Lancs, Sussex v Yorks Div Two (day 2 of 4) Gloucs v Essex, Leics v Derbys, Northants v Midds, Warwicks v Glam
(JAN606) LUDWIG KUTTNER, CEO of HAMPSHIRE GROUP LTD (HAMP), describes the company's business and its background; prospects for the industry, with positive and negative trends; competitive threats; strategic opportunities for the firm including its marketing plans and acquisition potential; management strength and organization; and the financial prospects of the firm looking forward.
Mount Laurel, New Jersey--based PHH Mortgage is now using Irvine, California--based UTLS Technology Service's BackInTheBlack[R] Fannie Mae--certified HAMP [Home Affordable Modification Program] Workout Solution in an effort to capture additional process efficiencies and reduce cost.
With the BackInTheBlack solution, PHH Mortgage will have a seamless, Web-based workflow application for managing the HAMP process and providing automated decisioning and workflow to increase accuracy and efficiency Additionally, PHH Mortgage will utilize the complete HAMP workflow "out of the box" solution, including guidelines, eligibility, net present value (NPV)/IR2 system integration, automated waterfall calculation, a dynamic document generation preconfigured with all HAMP documents and extensible markup language (XML) upload to Fannie Mae's Home Saver Solutions[R] Network (HSSN) system.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Hampden County Correctional Center
- Hampden County Radio Association
- Hampden County, MA
- Hampden County, Massachusetts
- Hampden Village Merchants Association
- Hampden Wilbraham Regional School District
- Hampden, John
- Hampden, Monroe, Middlesex, and Silver Spring
- Hampden, Walter
- Hampden-Sydney College
- Hampel Auxiliary-Vector
- Hampered Effluent Accumulation Process
- Hampshire (pig)
- Hampshire (sheep)
- Hampshire Admissions Associate Program
- Hampshire Advocacy Regional Group
- Hampshire Alliance for Rural Affordable Housing
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Beekeepers' Association
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Local Authorities
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Wildlife Trust
- Hampshire and Western Railway
- Hampshire and Wight Trust for Maritime Archaeology
- Hampshire Area Guitar Orchestra
- Hampshire Asbestos Support Awareness Group
- Hampshire Association for the Care and Resettlement of Offenders
- Hampshire Association for the Care of the Blind
- Hampshire Association of Parish and Town Councils
- Hampshire Authorised Validating Agency
- Hampshire Beekeepers' Association
- Hampshire Centre for Independent Living
- Hampshire Coalition of Disabled People
- Hampshire College
- Hampshire College
- Hampshire College Emergency Medical Services
- Hampshire Countryside Access Forum
- Hampshire County
- Hampshire County Amateur Swimming Association
- Hampshire County Bar Association