References in periodicals archive ?
They have worked with the HIV/AIDS Vaccines Ethics Group (HAVEG) in the School of Applied Health Sciences, University of KwaZulu-Natal, Pietermaritzburg, South Africa, since 2000 to explore and strengthen the ethical-legal framework for the conduct of HIV vaccine trials.
Sometimest hey can happen when you'rej ust going intoa rest periodo rwhen you starttrainingagainand no-one hearsa boutthem.I won't bet he onlyone who hasni ggles,b ut hopefullythe worst oft hem haveg onenow .
HAVEG is funded by the South African AIDS Vaccine Initiative SAAVI).
Thanks to C Slack of the HIV/AIDS Vaccines Ethics Group (HAVEG) for her critical read of an earlier draft of this article.
HIV/AIDS Vaccines Ethics Group (HAVEG), School of Psychology, University of KwaZulu-Natal, Pietermaritzburg
Certain of the authors are members of the HIV AIDS Vaccines Ethics Group (HAVEG) which is funded by SAAVI.
HAVEG is funded by the South African AIDS Vaccine Initiative (SAAVI), and Ms Slack is a member of the NHREC.
The authors are members of the HIV AIDS Vaccines Ethics Group (HAVEG) of the School of Psychology, University of KwaZulu-Natal, Pietermaritzburg.
Catherine Slack and Ann Strode receive support from the HIV AIDS Vaccines Ethics Group (HAVEG) funded by the South African AIDS Vaccine Initiative (SAAVI).
HIV AIDS Vaccines Ethics Group (HAVEG), School of Law, University of Kwa-Zulu-Natal, Pietermaritzburg Ann E Strode, LLM
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- have/keep (one's) nose to the grindstone
- have/keep (one's) wits about (one)
- have/keep a clear head
- have/keep an ear to the ground
- have/keep an open mind
- have/keep both/your feet on the ground
- have/keep one's nose to the grindstone
- have/keep somebody on a string
- have/keep something up your sleeve
- have/keep your finger on the pulse
- have/keep your fingers crossed
- have/keep your wits about you
- have/know all the answers
- have/know/get something off pat
- have/lack the courage of your convictions
- have/play/take/want no part in/of something
- have/put skin in the game
- have/run a temperature
- have/speak with a forked tongue
- have/take a butcher's
- have/take a gander
- have/take a hand in something/in doing something
- have/take a shot
- have/take a shufti
- have/take a whack at
- have/take pity on
- have/take the bit in one's teeth
- have/throw a fit
- have/want no truck with somebody/something
- have/want none of it/that
- Havel River
- Havel River
- Havel Václav
- Havel, Václav
- Havelange, Joao
- Havelange, João
- Havelock Ellis
- Havelock North High School
- Havelock North Intermediate School
- Havelock the Dane
- Havelock's law
- Havelock, Sir Henry
- Havelok the Dane
- Haveman Computer & Internet
- Havemeyer, Henry O.
- Havemeyer, Henry Osborne
- Havemeyer, Louisine Waldron
- Havemeyer, William Frederick