References in periodicals archive ?
(1) HDSM offers an easier way to build distributed sensor node management system.
(2) HDSM offers automated management of the whole process for integrating multiple sensor nodes, launching mapreduce applications, and managing communications and data transfers between DFS and other components via Hadoop mapreduce framework.
(3) HDSM can focus on analyzing collected sensing data without being concerned about fault failure, since Hadoop has internal mechanism for handling system failure.
(4) HDSM can easily update software of sensor nodes such as sensor device drivers, firmware, data format, and node configurations by launching exclusive mapreduce application without much effort for manipulating each of sensor nodes in complex progress.
HDSM consists of node control manager (NCM), Hadoop master, and slave.
The overall operations of HDSM are described below as shown Figure 3.
HDSM performs the above operations periodically according to the NCM configuration.
We have implemented a prototype of HDSM and several mapreduce applications for key operations using Java programming language and Hadoop API .
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Hdsl Dual Framer
- Hdsl Overhead
- HDSL Repeater Unit
- HDSL Terminal Unit - Central Office
- HDSL Terminal Unit - Remote User
- HDSL Terminal/Transmission Unit
- HDSL Transceiver Units-Central Office