References in periodicals archive ?
Audio codecs supported include: MP3, AAC-LC, HE-AAC, WMA, AC-3, RealAudio, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS, DTS-HD MA, DTS-HD HR and others.
The new servers include new media delivery options, such as dynamic streaming, enhanced H.264 video and High Efficiency AAC (HE-AAC) audio support, and the ability to pause and seek within a live stream.
The RD-60 decodes up to eight pairs of phase aligned stereo audio using the pervasive MPEG 1 Layer 2 CODEC with optional keyed support for Dolby AC3/5.1, HE-AAC, AAC-LC audio decoding.
air at booth 8.D29, complete with the following new features: UPMAX-P 5.1 reference-quality 5.1-channel automatic upmixing; CrowdControl, which prevents dialogue from disappearing in the mix; internal Dolby E/Digital/Plus decoding; Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus and Dolby Pulse (HE-AAC) encoding; and internal Nielsen Watermark encoding for audience measurement.
- The ability to decode WMAPRO, WMAVOICE, HE-AAC v1, v2, MPEG4-Audio LosslessCoding (ALS) and encode VP8.
Audio formats supported: AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV
It is built on and compatible with the MPEG-4 HE-AAC (High Efficiency Advanced Audio Coding) open-standard audio codec.
These guidelines include Interoperability Points for on-demand, live and timeshift streaming using the AVC/H.264 and HEVC/H.265 codecs, and support default HE-AAC and optional multichannel audio codecs and different closed caption formats, as well as an informative update on common encryption (CENC) to support various DRM systems.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- he, it, etc. is not as black as he, it, etc. is painted
- he, it, etc. promises well
- he, she, etc. /might be forgiven for doing something
- he, she, etc. could/might be forgiven for doing something
- he, she, etc. couldn't punch his, her, etc. way out of a paper bag
- he, she, etc. deserves a medal
- he, she, etc. doesn't miss a trick
- he, she, etc. has gone/been and done something
- he, she, etc. is going to kill you
- he, she, etc. is going to murder you
- he, she, etc. is not going to bite you
- he, she, etc. is not going to eat you
- he, she, etc. is not going to thank you
- he, she, etc. isn't having any
- he, she, etc. will kill you
- he, she, etc. will murder you
- he, she, etc. won't bite you
- he, she, etc. won't eat you
- he, she, etc. won't thank you
- he, she, etc. won't thank you for something
- he, she, etc. would just as soon do A
- he, she, etc. wouldn't harm/hurt a fly
- he, she, etc. wouldn't say boo to a goose
- He-3 Storage
- HE-AAC v1
- HE-AAC v2
- he-double hockey stick
- he-double hockey sticks
- he-double L
- he-double toothpicks