References in periodicals archive ?
Sono stati utilizzati i seguenti motori di ricerca: Medline, Embase, Healthstar, Cinahl.
Katon and his associates reported ties to Wyeth, Eli Lilly, Forest, Pfizer, Prescott Medical, HealthSTAR Communications, the World Psychiatry Association, John A.
We also conducted a systematic search of the following electronic databases: Academic Search Premier, Canadian Reference Centre, CINAHL Plus with Full Text, Family & Society Studies Worldwide, Humanities International Complete, MEDLINE, Psychology and Behavioral Sciences Collection, PsychInfo, SocINDEX, Ovid MEDLINE(R), Journals@Ovid, Ovid MEDLINE(R) In-Process & Other Non-Indexed Citations, CDSR, and HealthSTAR. The literature search used the following key words, either alone or in combination: Housing, mentally ill, psychiatric patients, supportive housing, supported housing, program evaluation, continuum of care, homeless mentally ill, community supports, housing outcomes, alternative care, community tenure, housing policy, independent living, and housing supports.
Suit was filed against Morristown Hamblen Hospital Association, Healthstar Physicians, P.C., Drs.
The search was conducted by exploring MEDLINE, CINAHL, EMBASE, and HEALTHSTAR using the key words quality of life, health-related quality of life, and traumatic brain injury.
Metodos de revision Una amplia busqueda bibliografica se llevo a cabo utilizando siete bases de datos bibliograficos por medio de una interfaz de OVID asi: Medline (de 1966 hasta el presente); EMBASE (de 1980 hasta el presente); HealthStar (de 1966 a 1998); HealthStar (de 1999 al presente); CINHAL (de 1982 hasta el presente); el Registro Central Cochrane de Ensayos Controlados (1er trimestre 2007), y Resumenes Sociales.
CB Richard Ellis announced that it negotiated a 10-year, 16,500 s/f lease at 902 Broadway on behalf of HealthSTAR Public Relations, a firm that specializes in healthcare marketing and public relations.
We searched Ovid, Medline, CINAHL, PsycINFO, PubMed, Cochrane, and HealthSTAR for studies published between 1966 and 2005.
The data search included five electronic databases (Medline, CINAHL, Healthstar, Cochrane, ABI/Inform), and manual searching from reference lists of key articles.
In an extensive search of on-line databases (including Medline, PsychInfo, HealthStar, Current Contents and CINAHL) we were able to locate only one pilot study that evaluated educational interventions with AICD recipients (Carlsson et al 2002).
* Other health care disciplines (for example, Cumulated Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature [CINAHL], British Nursing Index, Allied and Complementary Medicine Database [AMED], HealthSTAR)
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- HealthLogic Systems Corporation
- HealthMatics Emergency Department
- HealthNet International
- HealthPartners Research Foundation
- Healthpoint Capital, LLC
- HealthScience Archive Interoperability Group
- Healthservice Council of Metropolitan Louisville
- HealthSystems of Mississippi
- Healthtrac, Inc
- Healthtrust Purchasing Group
- Healthwatch England
- Healthworld Online
- Healthy & Ready to Work
- Healthy Active Central Oregon
- Healthy Active Living Education
- Healthy African American Families
- Healthy Ageing Campus Netherlands
- Healthy Ageing Task Force
- Healthy Aging Nutraceuticals
- Healthy Aging Partnership
- Healthy Air and Clean Transportation Ordinance
- Healthy Air for Northeast Denver
- Healthy Airwaves for Youth
- Healthy Alliance Life Insurance Company
- Healthy America
- Healthy Americans against Reforming Medicine
- Healthy and Well Kids in Iowa
- healthy as a horse
- Healthy Asian Youth
- Healthy Babies Bright Futures