References in periodicals archive ?
(39) The moon here is imagined as a goddess (Diana, Artemis, Hekate) and as a Muse.
He was the first to lead Turkish teams in the excavation of such sites as the Commagene tomb-sanctuary in Nemrut Dagi, located in Southeastern Turkey, today a UNESCO World Heritage site; and the Hekate sanctuary in Lagina in Southeastern Anatolia and Sidon, in what is now Lebanon, where he found sarcophagi that rank among the worldOs most important archaeological discoveries.
She is Hekate, queen of ghosts, who greets Persephone on her homecoming.
This darker power is also an attribute of Hekate who is sometimes depicted as the dyadic other of Artemis.
Hekate hears Persephone's cries and comes to tell Demeter about them, and then goes with her to ask Helios for more information (Foley 1999a, ll.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Hejna test
- Hejna, Robert F
- Hejna, Robert F.
- HEK7 ligand
- Hekal Tiamat
- Hekemian Laboratories Incorporated
- Hekemian Programming Language
- Hekima Institute of Peace Studies and International Relations
- Hekimian Command Language
- Hekimian Command Language Interface
- Hekimian Command Language Utility
- Hekimian Database Interface
- Hekimian Network Interface System
- Hekimian Test System
- Hekimian Web Interface
- Hekimian Workflow Engine
- Hekinan, Aichi
- Hekmat, Ali Asghar