References in classic literature ?
Second of SATAN sprung, all conquering Death, What thinkst thou of our Empire now, though earnd With travail difficult, not better farr Then stil at Hels dark threshold to have sate watch, Unnam'd, undreaded, and thy self half starv'd?
Having lit the candle, she hel d it low, and pointed to the skirting-board.
That HEL weapon will affect targets faster and with more precision and stealth than a conventional munition or weapons system.
The new company, Japan Water Corp., will be capitalized at 40 million yen, equally split between Mitsubishi and Japan Hels Industry, a Tokyo-based company engaging in sewage disposal.
The dramatic decline in consumer credit quality evidenced by rising delinquencies, bankruptcies and losses in the credit card and auto sectors is sure to spill over into HELs. However, the relatively long credit-aging period on mortgage-related products means that the impact may not be felt for several years.
Using that as an assumption, the amount the client could borrow as a HEL would be $45,000 [($200,000 x 80%)-$115,000].
We have something better in opur [ sic ] mind: our heavy metal themed bus will give one HEL of a ride for #AY666 passengers!" the airport wrote, sharing an image of a bus that read "Hard Rockin' HEL."
Moller-Maersk (CPH: MAERSK-B), Statoil (OSL: STL), DnB NOR (OSL: DNBNOR), Nokia (HEL: NOK1V), Fortum (HEL: FUM1V), Sampo (HEL: SAMAS) and UPM-Kymmene (HEL: UPM1V).
U20 Men: Mike Rimmer & Carl Williams (LPS), Greg Williams (St Hel S), Ben Jones (Coventry), Neil Bullock, John Mannion, Jonny Mellor & Stuart Morland.
The equity basket index comprises the following companies with the same weightings, selected by Pohjola Research: Finnish energy company Fortum Oyj (HEL: FUM1V), Finnish insurer Sampo Oyj (HEL: SAMAS), Finland-based telecommunications company Elisa Oyj (HEL: ELI1V), Finnish tyre maker Nokian Renkaat Oyj (HEL: NRE1V), or Nokian Tyres, Finnish paper maker UPM-Kymmene Oyj (HEL: UPM1V), Finnish mobile phone maker Nokia Oyj (HEL: NOK1V) and Swedish telecoms major TeliaSonera AB (STO: TLSN).
Pohjola Bank (HEL: POH1S) and Sampo (HEL: SAMAS) have been appointed joint book-runners in connection with the transaction.
Ohman has also kept "underperform" on Finnish M-real Oyj (HEL: MRLBV) and UPM-Kymmene Oyj (HEL: UPM1V).
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- helps somebody get a foothold
- helps somebody get a foothold in
- helps somebody off with
- helps somebody on with
- helps someone get a foothold
- helps someone get a foothold in
- helps someone off with
- helps someone on with
- helps them get a foothold
- helps them get a foothold in
- helps them off with
- helps them on with
- helps us get a foothold
- helps us get a foothold in
- helps us off with
- helps us on with
- helps you get a foothold
- helps you get a foothold in
- helps you off with
- helps you on with
- Helps, Sir Arthur
- Helsby Village Action Group
- Helse Miljø Sikkerhet
- Helseundersøkelsen i Nord-Trøndelag
- Helsevesenet for Psykisk Utviklingshemmede
- Helsingborg, Sweden
- Helsingborg, Sweden
- Helsingborg, Sweden - Angelholm/Helsingborg
- Helsingborg, Sweden - Heliport
- Helsingborgs Dagblad
- Helsingborgs IF
- Helsingborgs Ju Jitsu Klubb
- Helsingfors Idrotts Förening Kamraterna
- Helsingfors Idrottsföreningsklubb
- Helsingfors Idrottsvänner
- Helsingin Canastakerho
- Helsingin Eläinsuojeluyhdistys
- Helsingin Invalidien Yhdistys
- Helsingin ja Uudenmaan Sairaanhoitopiiri
- Helsingin Jalkapallo Klubi
- Helsingin Kauppakorkeakoulu
- Helsingin kaupungin liikennelaitos
- Helsingin Kaupungin Rakennusvirasto