HHFEHandheld Fire Extinguisher
References in periodicals archive ?
When that happens, turn the Halon HHFE in to your installation HAZMAT Control Office and request the new HHFE.
Do not discharge or demil the Halon HHFEs before turn-in.
Your HAZMAT Control Office will send the Halon HHFEs to Defense Supply Center Richmond (DSCR) following instructions on the DSCR website: