References in periodicals archive ?
The Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN), under the Department of the Treasury is involved in six High Intensity Financial Crime Areas (HIFCAs).
(126) See the FinCEN HIFCA website at http://www.fincen.gov/ law_enforcement/hifca/index.html for more information.
Southwest border are the California Southern District HIFCA and the
Departments of Justice and the Treasury as areas of high risk for financial crimes and money laundering activity (High Intensity Financial Crime Areas or HIFCAs).
As of June 2005, seven such areas have been designated as HIFCAs: New York/New Jersey; San Juan/Puerto Rico; Los Angeles; the southwestern border, including Arizona and Texas; the Northern District of Illinois (Chicago); the Northern District of California (San Francisco); and South Florida (Miami).
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- HIF prolyl hydroxylase 32
- HIF-1 Alpha Proteasome Targeting Factor
- HIF-prolyl hydroxylase 1
- HIF-prolyl hydroxylase 3
- Hifazate Khatme Nabuwat Andolon
- HiFD disk
- Hifn Intelligent Packet Processing
- Hifonics Surface Mount Design