References in periodicals archive ?
In contrast to the Terapanthi position, which is focused solely on reducing personal himsa, the mission of panjrapole managers is to mitigate others' himsa by doing their best to protect and improve the lives of animals who may otherwise be abandoned or sold for slaughter.
Es, tambien, defender la propia lengua y costumbres (siempre que no impliquen himsa), valorar lo pequeno, lo cercano, lo cotidiano, lo sostenible, etc., pero sin convertirlo en un <<fetiche [dado que] el verdadero swadeshi no es un culto al odio, a rechazar los productos extranjeros porque solo son estranjeros>>.
As fighters on duty, they must not resort to violence, even in self-defense, because when one is engaged in a fight against corruption or oppression, one must not resort to himsa, i.e., harm, as ahimsa is the basis, means and method of that Truth Force.
q Manchester, Music Box DEATH BY STEREO + Himsa + The Banner + The Nothing
A.F.I., THE DISTILLERS, HIMSA - Punk rock, 8:30 p.m.
Anyone who dispatches this lunatic will earn the gratitude of the community and be regarded as a benevolent man." Gandhi framed his nonviolent belief within the concept of himsa, that which destroys life, and ahimsa, that which unites it.
Himsa or violence against another is himsa against oneself, because the self and all sentient beings are one.
The habit of proper mastication of food inculcated by the use of uncooked greens therefore, if it does nothing else, will at least enable one to do with less quantity of food and thus not only make for economy in consumption but also automatically reduce the dietetic himsa [violence] that one commits to sustain life.
Catch them supporting Himsa at Birmingham Barfly on March 14.
The most common Indian term for violence was himsa; the absence of violence in one's life was rendered in Indian religious contexts as ahimsa.
Kiyotaka Yoshimizu turns our attention to the less-studied Prabhakara school of Mimamsa, examining the concept of obligation (niyoga) in the commentaries of Prabhakara and Salikanatha; he shows how niyoga is used to explain sacrificial himsa while ruling out other kinds of violence, including the ritual malevolence encoded in certain sacrifices, e.g., the syena yaga.
Yogasutra 2.30 and 32: "actions" such as himsa, "suppressions" such as sauca.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Himpunan Desainer Interior Indonesia
- Himpunan Kerukunan Tani Indonesia
- Himpunan Kimia Bahan Alam Indonesia
- Himpunan Mahasiswa Fakultas Ekonomi
- Himpunan Mahasiswa Fisika Teknik
- Himpunan Mahasiswa Geofisika Indonesia
- Himpunan Mahasiswa Informatika
- Himpunan Mahasiswa Jurnalistik
- Himpunan Mahasiswa Jurusan Manajemen
- Himpunan Mahasiswa Peduli Sosial
- Himpunan Mahasiswa Teknik Computer-Informatika ITS
- Himpunan Mahasiswa Teknik Industri
- Himpunan Mahasiswa Teknik Kimia
- Himpunan Mahasiswa Teknik Lingkungan
- Himpunan Mahasiswa Teknik Sipil
- Himpunan Masyarakat Peduli Transmigrasi Indonesia
- Himpunan Nelayan Seluruh Indonesia
- Himpunan Pedagang Pasar Klewer
- Himpunan Pelajar Bahasa Seluruh Indonesia
- Himpunan Pengusaha Muda Indonesia
- Himpunan Pers Mahasiswa Independen
- Himpunan Psikologi Indonesia
- Himpunan Ulama Dayah Aceh
- Himpunan Wanita Penyandang Cacat Indonesia
- himself again
- himself silly
- Himyarite empire
- Himyarite Kingdom
- Himyarite Kingdom
- Hin-2 protein