HISRA

AcronymDefinition
HISRAHeart of Illinois Special Recreation Association (Illinois)
References in periodicals archive ?
Trains towards Hisra and Rohtak have a few restrictions in place and schools will have a holiday in the state," Sandhu noted.
HIS-RA Ontology has been developed to represent the HIS domain knowledge imbedded into the SPL HISRA; this ontology has been used to verify connectivity, consistency and working properties of the FS found.
Hardly 10 per cent of the houses were built or purchased through institutional agencies and the rest 90 per cent were dependent on people's own savings and borrowings from friends and relatives (Padhiari and Hisra 2001).