HJW

AcronymDefinition
HJWHammon Jensen Wallen Geospatial, Inc. (Oakland, CA)
References in periodicals archive ?
Other than for purposes of funding closing costs and prorations, HJW will not be required to make a capital contribution in connection with the contribution of the Pinnacle II building to the Pinnacle JV, but HJW's ownership interest in the Pinnacle JV will be adjusted to reflect the contribution by MCD of Pinnacle II such that upon its contribution the combined ownership interest of MCP and MCD in Pinnacle JV shall become approximately 35%, with the remaining approximately 65% owned by HJW.
Wit, JH, Lenderink, HJW, "Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy as a Tool to Obtain Mechanistic Information on the Passive Behaviour of Aluminium.
Lenderink, HJW, Linden, MVD, De Wit, JHW, "Corrosion of Aluminium in Acidic and Neutral Solutions.
Hampshire Down: C - Mike Adams, Gloucestershire; R - HJW Knight & Son, Wiltshire.
Prior to GlobeXplorer, Paul was a vice president at HJW Geo-spatial which delivered the first aerial off-the-shelf products to the industry, substantially contributing to the development of the geospatial data industry.
4kg HJW & MH Evans, Plasycoed; Medium 207p pounds 83.
Pure Lowland: HJW Knight, Chippenham, Wiltshire, Hampshire Down; Reserve: SP Davies, Llangynidr, Crickhowell, Powys, Suffolk.
director of remote sensing and GIS for HJW, the company which conducted the analysis.
The Geosat Committee and HJW have proposed more research and field studies to be carried out at these and other sites in Southern California to more confidently link the PROBE-1 spectral signatures with oil seeps and stains.
Space Imaging and HJW have formed a strategic relationship whereby HJW has collected one-meter imagery of 3700 square miles covering the San Francisco Bay Area, including Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, San Francisco, San Mateo and Santa Clara counties.