HKMC

AcronymDefinition
HKMCHong Kong Mortgage Corporation
HKMCHong Kong Ministerial Conference (China)
HKMCHong Kong Mediation Centre (est. 1999)
HKMCHong Kong Marketing Company (Sony Corporation)
HKMCHyundai-Kia Motors Corporation (South Korea)
Copyright 1988-2018 AcronymFinder.com, All rights reserved.
References in periodicals archive ?
The Chairman of the HKMC and Financial Secretary of the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, Mr Paul Chan, said, 'The global economic outlook is darkened by heightened uncertainties, and the Hong Kong economy is facing significant downward pressure.
The HKMC issued 30-year bonds totalling HK$1 billion for the first time to support potential new fixed-rate businesses
HKMC has developed its own hybrid system called TMED(Transmission Mounted Electric Device)[1]; the TMED is equipped in the Sonata, and Optima Hybrids, which are selling steadily in the market.
Commercial banks in Hong Kong are wary about Hong Kong Mortgage Corporation's (HKMC) new role.
Citing HKMC executive director Peter Pang, the report said that HKMC will own 90 percent of the venture, while PBOC will hold the remaining 10 percent interest.