HLFG

AcronymDefinition
HLFGHong Leong Financial Group
HLFGHarbor Lights Financial Group (Manasquan, NJ)
References in periodicals archive ?
MSIJ owns a 30 per cent equity interest in HLA, which writes mainly traditional life insurance and distributes primarily through an expanding pool of tied agents, while HLFG holds the remaining 70 per cent equity interest via HLA Holdings (HLAH).
The rating agency foresees that capital build-up at HLFG will be reliant on retained earnings in the absence of new equity.
The HLFG group is a financial services group in Malaysia with total group assets amounting to MYR169.