References in periodicals archive ?
It was a feature of the HMoC Program to provide support to the teams.
All 11 completing teams (100%) said their delivery of care had improved as a result of their participation in the HMoC Program.
Clearly changes to care practices are not unique to teams undertaking the HMoC Program, but the results also suggest that structured programs such as these are highly influential in facilitating change.
Feedback from the 11 teams that completed the HMoC Program listed 45 KPIs to measure their outcomes.
The HMoC Program coordinators observed the gradual development of skills and confidence in public speaking.
The HMoC Program worksheets repeatedly called for teams to identify possible barriers to change.
These results demonstrate that participation in the HMoC Program did lead to changes in the way care is provided in the teams' workplaces.
The HMoC Program was found to meet its objectives, both in relation to making better use of resources to improve the way care is provided, and empowering renal nurses so that they are capable of independently improving their working environment.
These HMoC projects did not lead to increased staffing levels or increased expenditure.
Such achievements cannot happen from actions by HMoC teams in isolation.
* Leadership: The leadership shown by the HMoC Program coordinators energised the teams and gave participants belief in their ability to succeed in their projects;
Some participants were allowed time away from their clinical workload to complete set tasks from the HMoC Program.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- HMO Act
- HMO Act of 1973
- HMO network
- HMO penetration
- Hmong (language)
- Hmong against Big Industry Tobacco
- Hmong American Community
- Hmong American Community Association
- Hmong American Friendship Association
- Hmong American Institute for Learning
- Hmong American Mutual Assistance Association
- Hmong Association of Engineers
- Hmong Association of Long Beach
- Hmong Daw
- Hmong Daw language
- Hmong Der
- Hmong International Human Rights Watch
- Hmong language
- Hmong Lao Human Rights Council, Inc.
- Hmong Minnesota Pacific Association
- Hmong Minnesota Student Association
- Hmong MN Pacific Association
- Hmong National Development, Inc.
- Hmong New Year
- Hmong Njua language
- Hmong people
- Hmong people