References in periodicals archive ?
One can obtain that the discrete interval is 0.3[lambda] of the LMOM with rooftop basis and 0.5[lambda] for the HMOM. In other words, there are fewer segments in the parametric directions of the HMOM than those of the LMOM with the rooftop basis.
The comparisons of the simulating time and memory requirements by the HMOM, the LMOM with rooftop or RWG basis for the same surface realization is also listed in Table 2, where H and V indicate the polarizations of the incident wave, respectively.
From Table 2, it is readily found that the HMOM spends less time to solve this scattering problem than the LMOM with rooftop basis.
This paper proposes the HMOM to investigate on the properties of the bistatic scattering from a 2D PEC Gaussian rough surface.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- HMO Act
- HMO Act of 1973
- HMO network
- HMO penetration
- Hmong (language)
- Hmong against Big Industry Tobacco
- Hmong American Community
- Hmong American Community Association
- Hmong American Friendship Association
- Hmong American Institute for Learning
- Hmong American Mutual Assistance Association
- Hmong Association of Engineers
- Hmong Association of Long Beach
- Hmong Daw
- Hmong Daw language
- Hmong Der
- Hmong International Human Rights Watch
- Hmong language
- Hmong Lao Human Rights Council, Inc.
- Hmong Minnesota Pacific Association
- Hmong Minnesota Student Association
- Hmong MN Pacific Association
- Hmong National Development, Inc.
- Hmong New Year
- Hmong Njua language
- Hmong people
- Hmong people
- Hmong phonology
- Hmong pronunciation
- Hmong Student Association
- Hmong Student Inter-Collegiate Coalition