margins also improved to 25 percent, up 1.3 ppts from the same period last year.
revenue contribution improved to 64 percent from only 58 percent last year.
:IDX; PHJMF:OTC) is the largest company by market capitalization on the Indonesian Stock Exchange, was Indonesia's largest taxpayer in 2015, with payments to the Government of more than IDR 67 trillion.
Figures 3(d)-3(h) show five Cb dynamic parameters (L, HMSP
, HMDP, CGR, and VMCP).
The food ingredients segment posted flat operating profits in the first nine months of the year as the 18 percent growth in HMSP
volume was offset by the 10 percent decline in commodity sales.
Gross profit margins from the HMSP
segment stood at 24.8 percent last year, up by 0.2 ppt.
:IDX;PHJMF:OTC) is an affiliate of PT Philip Morris Indonesia and part of Philip Morris International Inc (PMI).
accounted for 59 percent of D and L's evenues while the remaining 41 percent was accounted for by commodities in the first half.
Meanwhile, high margin specialty products (HMSP
) volume grew by 10.5 percent, higher than the historical average growth of 7 percent.
Tenders are invited for Selection of Hardware Maintenance Service Provider (HMSP
) for Operation and Maintenance (O&M)
Tenders are invited for Selection of hardware maintenance service provider hmsp
for operation and maintenance om of existing it infrastructure of 2983 computer labs under edusat project
Request for Proposal for Selection of Hardware Maintenance Service Provider (HMSP
) for Operation and Maintenance (O&M) Existing I.T.