References in periodicals archive ?
* HNTE companies are eligible for the 150% superdeduction in addition to the reduced corporate tax rate.
For an HNTE to receive the 15% rate, it must conduct less than 40% of its activities outside China, and it must create and retain all intellectual property in China.
* Qualified newly established HNTEs in special zones are granted a two-year tax holiday.
Ltd., has been designated a National High & New Tech Enterprise (HNTE) by Henan Province.
Being a national HNTE entails lower corporate income tax rate (from the regular 25% to 15% starting this year), faster clearance of customs during overseas travels, preferential terms of bank loans, priority in government approvals of various administrative applications and other operating benefits.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Hnuti Za Primou Demokracii
- Hnutie Za Demokraciu
- Hnutie Za Demokraticke Slovensko
- Hnutie Za Slobodu Prejavu