References in periodicals archive ?
Ehara i te mea kei te hono ano noa iho i a ngai Maori ki o ratou whenua tupuna, engari, kei te whakahoki ano hoki i te rangatiratanga, otira, te tino rangatiratanga ki a ratou," te korero a Nanaia Mahuta.
Based on the backgrounds, the objective of this study is to (1) examine generations of OH radicals due to a HONO photochemical reaction under different light conditions and (2) examine spatial distributions of products from the chemical reaction between OH radicals and VOCs under varied conditions.
Ye, C., and Coauthors, 2015: Comment on "Missing gas-phase source of HONO inferred from Zeppelin measurements in the troposphere." Science, 348, 1326-1326, https://doi.org/10.1126/science.aaal992.
"He kapiti hono, he tatai hono" translates to, 'that which is joined together becomes an unbroken line ' and is used to affirm a spiritual joining between the present and ancestral links (Mead & Grove, 2001).
Hono, "Nanosized disorders in hard magnetic grains and their influence on magnetization reversal at artificial Nd/[Nd.sub.2][Fe.sub.14] B interfaces," Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, vol.
Hono, "Growth Mechanism of Columnar Grains in FePt-C Granular Films for HAMR Media Processed by Compositionally Graded Sputtering," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, vol.
While his 'I Have a Dream' speech is known around the world, few people are aware of another powerful speech he gave during a tour of the North East where he accepted an hono 230316student rary doctorate in civil law from Newcastle University.
The whole procedure would be accompanied by specific incantations, or hono (meaning 'to join'), performed by the tohunga (Goldie 1903):
Tuia ki runga, tuia ki raro Tuia ki roto, tuia ki waho Ka rongo te ao, ka rongo te po Tuia ki te kawai tangata I heke mai i Hawaiki nui I Hawaiki roa I Hawaiki pamamao I te Hono ki Wairua Ki te whaiao, ki te ao marama Tihei Mauri ora!
Somerset based Kingspan Environmental Ltd, which trades as Fatyak-Kayaks, produces the new 'Hono' fun board at its factory in Williton using tough polyethylene to provide strength and durability.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Honky tonk
- Honky Tonk Confidential
- Honky Tonk Hustlas
- Honky Tonk Woman
- Honne and tatemae
- Honnecourt, Villard de
- Honner, Franz
- Honolulu Area Rapid Transit
- Honolulu Association of Insurance Women
- Honolulu Board of Water Supply
- Honolulu Botanical Gardens
- Honolulu Church of Light
- Honolulu City & County
- Honolulu City & County, Hawaii
- Honolulu City & County, HI
- Honolulu Community College
- Honolulu Community Concert Band
- Honolulu Council Navy League
- Honolulu County Medical Society
- Honolulu Department of Transportation
- Honolulu Disc Golf Association
- Honolulu Emergency Services Department
- Honolulu English Language Academy
- Honolulu Federal Credit Union
- Honolulu Filipino Junior Chamber of Commerce
- Honolulu Fire Department
- Honolulu Forecast Office
- Honolulu Heart Program
- Honolulu Japanese Chamber of Commerce
- Honolulu Japanese Junior Chamber of Commerce
- Honolulu Jazz Quartet
- Honolulu Laboratory
- Honolulu Liquor Commission