HRWBHuman Rights Without Borders (Chad, Africa)
Copyright 1988-2018, All rights reserved.
References in periodicals archive ?
A number of professors are members of major national government councils, such as the Social Economic Council (SER), the Scientific Council for Government Policy (WRR), the Council for Home Administration (RBB), and the Council for Welfare Policy (HRWB), and many are members of various temporary advisory committees.