References in periodicals archive ?
A different approach to modeling hypermedia applications is taken by the HyTime standard [Derose and Durand 1994], a hypermedia specification language based on SGML.
By using the attribute values specified in the HyTime standard, a HyTime system will know how to process the element.
The HyTime hypermedia/time-based document structuring language.
Alternately, one intermediate format, such as HyTime, can be used, and then only on the order of 10 conversion programs are needed.
This work culminated in the development of HyTime (ISO/IEC-10744) in 1992, a SGML subset that sets standards for hyperlinks to any information object (SGML or not), has real-time capability (necessary in video for example), and provides for the isomorphic representation of time and space.
Though recent standards like HyTime and standardization proposals like MHEG begin to address issues of interchange and consistent storage formats, they offer almost no support for the designers of system behavior.
This behavior can be transformed for a particular instance to any SGML-like form , including HyTime [12, 13].
The HyTime approach associates document objects such as film or video clips with hyperlinks, then places interrelated document objects according to coordinate systems, which can represent space or time (Rutledge 1992).
Also, standardization efforts on integrating open hypermedia applications resulted in the HyTime standard proposal [4, 11].
This is a networked information system and World Wide Web browser that retrieves text, images, sound, and animations stored at sites around the world and displays documents created with SGML and HyTime standards.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Hystrix cristata
- HYT ME
- Hyten Automotive Components Division
- Hythe and Dibden Parish Council
- Hythe Christian Kids
- Hythe Lawn Tennis Club
- Hythe Regional Junior High School
- Hythe Town Band
- Hytrin BPH
- Hyundae Information Technology Inc.
- Hyundai America Technical Center Inc.
- Hyundai Approved Used Cars
- Hyundai Asia Resources, Inc.
- Hyundai Assan Otomotiv Sanayi
- Hyundai Authorized Service Center
- Hyundai Berjaya Corporation Berhad
- Hyundai Busan Container Terminal
- Hyundai Calibration & Certification Technologies Co Ltd
- Hyundai California Design
- Hyundai California Design Center
- Hyundai Construction Equipment