References in periodicals archive ?
Machine learning, deep learning, forecasting, and the advent of artificial intelligence resonate through many IARPA projects.
The horsepox episode "suggests that there are risks that are present today," said Jason Matheny, Iarpa's director.
To improve screening, Iarpa officials started a program that contracted with researchers from the Battelle Memorial Institute, a Columbus, Ohio-based research group, Harvard University, Virginia Tech and others to create advanced algorithms that could flag and prevent harmful DNA orders from being completed.
Ginkgo is assisting in IARPA's Functional Genomic and Computational Assessment of Threats program, designing software tools to prevent the intentional or accidental production of biological threats by significantly improving existing DNA synthesis screening capabilities to identify current and future threats based on sequence function.
Therefore the goal of the IARPA was to improve the capture process for rolled fingerprints by eliminating the assistance from an officer.
Engineering company Block MEMS, LLC (Block) reported on Monday the receipt of the Phase II of the Intelligence Advanced Research Programmes Activity (IARPA) Programme for the standoff detection of explosives and toxic chemical threats under a competitive down-selection process.
Multiyear-long research studies funded by IARPA have shown impressive results with this approach.
intelligence community as part of a project funded by the Intelligence Advanced Research Projects Agency (IARPA).
(149) Based on the premise that real-world (RW) characteristics are reflected in virtualworld (VW) behavior, the Reynard program of the Intelligence Advanced Research Projects Activity (IARPA), (150) which is a division of the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, has been sponsoring research that can identify behavioral indicators in VWs and massive multiplayer online games that are related to the RW characteristics of the users.
The work at IBM was funded in part by the IARPA (Intelligence Advanced Research Projects Activity) multiqubit-coherent-operations program.
The Intelligence Advanced Research Projects Activity (IARPA) has created a program called Cyberattack Automated Unconventional Sensor Environment (CAUSE), which is designed to find the earliest seeds of criminal activity that could sprout into full-blown cyberattacks.
The Intelligence Advanced Research Projects Activity (IARPA) has created a program called Cyber-attack Automated Unconventional Sensor Environment (or CAUSE, which makes you wonder how much time they spent massaging that acronym).
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Iarnród Éireann
- Iaron, Grigorii
- Iaron, Grigorii Markovich
- Iaropolk Sviatoslavich
- Iaroshenko, Nikolai
- Iaroshenko, Nikolai Aleksandrovich
- Iaroslav Aleksandrovich Galan
- Iaroslav Galan
- Iaroslav Smeliakov
- Iaroslav the Wise
- Iaroslav Vasilevich Smeliakov
- Iaroslav Veshin
- Iaroslav Vladimirovich
- Iaroslav Vsevolodovich
- Iaroslavl, Battle of 1245
- Iaroslavovo Dvorishche
- Iaroslavskii, Emelian
- Iaroslavskii, Emelian Mikhailovich
- Iartseva, Viktoriia
- Iartseva, Viktoriia Nikolaevna
- Iartsov, Anikita
- Iartsov, Anikita Sergeevich
- Iarustovskii, Boris
- Iarustovskii, Boris Mikhailovich
- Iarvet, Iuri
- Iarvet, Iuri Evgenevich