IEDC

AcronymDefinition
IEDCInternational Economic Development Council
IEDCIndiana Economic Development Corporation
IEDCIntegrated Education for Disabled Children (Ministry of Human Resource Development; Department of School Education & Literacy; India)
IEDCInstituto de Estudos Direito e Cidadania (Portuguese: Institute for Law and Citizenship; Brazil)
IEDCIndo-European Documentation Center (scholarly website)
IEDCIndigenous Economic Development Conference
References in periodicals archive ?
Holcomb and the IEDC, I look forward to supporting our states critical security assets, building on Indianas defense development efforts, and collaborating with industry, government and academic partners to drive growth and increase our competitiveness in the defense sector.
"We are extremely proud to be recognized by IEDC for this project, which showcases Marlborough's abundance of amenities and offerings, alongside the voices of leaders and innovators who contribute so much to our community," said MEDC executive director Meredith Harris.
The IEDC offered Precision Medical Technologies up to $430,000 in conditional tax credits and up to $45,000 in training grants based on the company's job creation plans.
The final diagnosis was retroperitoneal IEDC. Retrospective multiplanar reconstruction (MPR) oblique images revealed the appearance of a tortuous tubular cyst clearly and showed that the nodular fat-density component of the mass was continuous with the normal retroperitoneal fat (Figure 4).
Al Awar, CEO IEDC Dubai, 45 following, 125 followers and 20 tweets.
IEDC was created in 2005 to replace the former Department of Commerce.
The Ministry of Human Resources Development, Department of Education, formulated a scheme known as integrated education for disabled children (IEDC), which provides educational opportunities for children with disabilities in common schools.
IEDC also offered Selected Furniture up to $87,500 in training grants, based on its job creation plans.
Shell also serves as a Board member and officer of the International Economic Development Council (IEDC) and has been selected as a fellow member of IEDC for his significant contributions to the profession and practice of economic development nationally and internationally.
MTN owns a 49% shareholding in Irancell, with the remaining 51% owned and controlled by Iran Electronic Development Company (IEDC).
Mr Heugh has over 25 years experience in petroleum and mineral exploration and has worked in a consulting or subcontracting role for Esso, Wapet, Pancontinental Petroleum, Santos, Western Mining Corporation, Bridge Oil, Ampol, Kuwaiti Foreign Petroleum Corporation (IEDC subsidiary), Arco and Chevron-Texaco.
We also appreciate the support of Lilly, the IEDC, and BioCrossroads in helping us get established here in Indiana."