IEFS

AcronymDefinition
IEFSInternational Economics and Finance Society (various locations)
IEFSInternational Energy Forum Secretariat
IEFSInstitute for European Food Studies (nutrition)
IEFSInternational Exotic Feline Sanctuary
IEFSIndustrial Exemption Factory Scheme (Singapore)
IEFSIsometric Elbow Flexor Strength
References in periodicals archive ?
He further observed that dialogue between IEF government and industry stakeholders on globally shared policy goals, investment requirements, and market solutions is vital to global energy security in a shifting energy landscape with more variable energy needs across regions.
Incidental findings were found in 109/742 (14.7%) of examined patients for a total of 131 IEFs; of these, 52 (40%) were intrathoracic and the remaining 79 (60%) were located in upper abdomen.
IEFs with mild or no clinical significance were found in 72 patients (prevalence: 9.7%): simple renal cyst (31/87), hepatic cyst (24/87), hiatal hernia (8/87), hepatic haemangioma (8/87), thyroid nodule < 1 cm (7/87), bone haemangioma (3/87), paraspinal cyst (2/87), and splenic cyst (1/87) (Table 3).
The most common site of IEFs' localization was the kidney (35/131,26.7%), followed by liver (33/131,25.2%), lung (19/131, 14.5%), and thyroid (13/131, 9.9%).
A new/previously unknown diagnosis was made in 74% of cases with IEFs. The most informative sequences for IEFs were surveys (Balanced-TFE), that is, the initial locating sequences in the three planes of space which allow a global view of neck, chest, and abdomen, 90% of IEFs.
This enables detecting possible IEFs that could be clinically significant or require further diagnostic work-up [8].
In the present study, images (and not cMRI reports) were analyzed in order to assess the incidence of IEFs. According to Klysik et al.
In the present study, clinically significant extracardiac findings were observed in 2% of the population (11.4% of cases), which is consistent with previous studies that reported similar prevalence for "major" IEFs during cMRI (range: 1-27%) [10].
Finally, in all cases of incidental bony lesions, MR with dedicated sequences or bone scintigraphy may improve the characterization of IEFs.
The Riyadh-based IEF Secretariat was assigned the coordination role in 2005 in close cooperation of six major global energy organizations, the APEC (Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation), Eurostat, IEA (International Energy Agency), OLADE, OPEC (Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries) and UNSD (United Nations Statistics Division).