References in periodicals archive ?
Use of Interferon Gammma Release Assays (IGRAs) in Tuberculosis Control in Low and Middle-Income Settings.
The major drawback of IGRAs is their inability to distinguish between active and latent TB infection.
Dr Igras, who assisted Patel during the operation, said the torn oesophagus was "not part of the planned operation" to remove part of Phillips' oesophagus.
Additionally, although the IGRAs were used far less often than the TSTs (13.7% versus 86.3%) among the three commonly used TB-specific tests (QFT-GIT, T-Spot, and TST), they made up the majority of the overall total expenditures (57%).
Despite the importance of the detection and treatment of LTBI to control TB in developing countries, few studies have evaluated the performance of IGRA testing in HIV-infected patients in countries with high TB incidence.
Six (37.5%) countries used the interferon-[gamma] release assay (IGRA) when diagnosing LTBI, 3 countries used a stepwise TST plus confirmatory (IGRA) approach, 2 countries advocated single-step IGRA, and 1 country (United Kingdom) recommended TST and confirmatory IGRA (for persons [less than or equal to] 35 years of age) and single-step IGRA (for persons 16-35 years of age).
In summary, these studies showed that there is a very limited role for IGRAs in the routine investigation of childhood TB in high-burden settings.
The Supreme Court was also shown Morris' certificate of death, which was completed by Dr Igras.
(3.) Mazurek GH, Jereb J, Vernon A, LoBue P, Goldberg S, Castro K; IGRA Expert Committee; CDC.
The decision to use this testing and treatment strategy was driven by several considerations: a paucity of data on IGRAs and other treatment regimens in young children, ease of administration, and cost.
 In a study which has investigated the frequency of LTBI in HCWs, 469 cases were screened and 129 HCWs had a positive Interferon.Gamma Release Assays (IGRAs).
Interferon gamma (IFN-[gamma]) release assays (IGRAs), including the commercially available kits QuantiFERON-TB Gold In-Tube (QFT-GIT; Qiagen, Germany) and T-SPOT.TB[R] (Oxford Immunotech, Abingdon, UK) have been recommended for the immunological diagnosis of M.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- IGRA (disambiguation)
- Igreja Adventista do Sétimo Dia na América do Sul
- Igreja Baptista Esperanca Viva
- Igreja Batista Chama Viva
- Igreja Batista da Praia do Canto
- Igreja Batista Nova Jerusal
- Igreja Batista Unida do Brás
- Igreja Católica Apostólica Brasileira
- Igreja Católica Apostólica Romana
- Igreja Evangelica Avivamento Biblico
- Igreja Evangélica de Confissão Luterana no Brasil
- Igreja Evangelica Presbiteriana de Portugal
- Igreja Evangelica Vida Nova
- Igreja Metodista Livre
- Igreja Presbiteriana Independente
- Igreja Presbiteriana Independente do Brasil
- Igreja Profetica Vencedora no Mundo
- Igreja Universal do Reino de Deus