IGSA

AcronymDefinition
IGSAIBM (International Business Machines Corporation) Global Services Australia
IGSAIntergovernmental Service Agreement
IGSAInterScan Gateway Security Appliance
IGSAIndian Graduate Students Association
IGSAInternational Gravity Sports Association
IGSAIntergovernmental Support Agreement (various locations)
IGSAIranian Graduate Students' Association
IGSAInternational Graduate Students Association
IGSAIndustrial Gas Suppliers Alliance
IGSAItalian Genealogical Society of America (Peabody, MA)
IGSAItalian Greyhound Safehouse Alliance (Germantown, TN)
IGSAIdaho Grower Shippers Association
IGSAInformatics Graduate Student Association
References in periodicals archive ?
In 2013, USAG POM initiated transition planning to move from the BASOPS FAR based contract to an alternate transaction instrument known as an IGSA. The IGSA Is a non-personnel services reimbursable agreement between the Army and PMSA and has become known as the Monterey Model.
This paper will analyze the IGSA statute and detail the Army guidance and procedures for approval.
Thirdly, in order to improve the performance of the algorithm, this paper proposes the IGSA algorithm.
In fiscal year 2007, 21 DIHS-staffed facilities provided or arranged for health care for about 53 percent of the average daily population of detainees, while 508 IGSA facilities provided or arranged for health care for the remaining detainees--about 47 percent of the population.
Pricing starts at GBP2,365, with up to eight models to choose from (IGSA 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 800, and 1000).
IdaTech, LLC recently announced it has signed a supplier relationship agreement with the Industrial Gas Suppliers Alliance (IGSA) and Boise, ID-based industrial gases producer and distributor Norco, Inc.
Sprouts provide a fresh and abundant supply of proteins, minerals and vitamins and should be included in medical recommendations to eat at least five servings of fresh fruits and vegetables daily, according to IGSA.
This mission complements the IGSA and CGEDD report issued in early 2018 concerning the evaluation of the VTC driver access examination, which was presented to industry stakeholders during the National Committee for Specific Public Transport.
Ademas, es dueno de Consorcio IGSA Medica del Peru, que cuenta con la exclusividad por 30 anos para el tratamiento de pacientes renales en ocho departamentos (estados) del pais, incluida Lima, la capital.
Prominent among these is IGSA?, which is a subsidiary of the state oil producing company, Turkiye Petrolleri Anonim Ortakligi (TPAO).
Por su parte, Laura Rosas, gerente de Canal en Igsa Power, encontro en el canal la union de sus preferencias.
With six models to choose from (IGSA 100, 200, 300, 600, 800, and 1000) list pricing starts at $4,490.