References in periodicals archive ?
Any dispute regarding the inspection request must be resolved according to dispute settlement provisions described in INFCIRC 153.
If the state refuses the inspection, IAEA Board of Governors can take action according to paragraph 19 of INFCIRC 153, including reporting the matter to the UN Security Council.
It's an original arrangement: the Quadripartite Agreement between Argentina, Brazil, ABACC and IAEA, documented in INFCIRC 435 (IAEA 1994a).
(118) Full text of the revised guidelines are in INFCIRC 254\Rev.10\Part 1, July 26, 2011, http://www.iaea.org/ Publications/Documents/Infcircs/2011/infcirc254r10p1 .pdf.
It would be appreciated should you have the present letter published as an INFCIRC.
A critical review of the recent DG report is going to be published as INFCIRC document.
However an explanatory note containing comments on the report will be distributed as INFCIRC document.
1 - INFCIRCs / 786, 804, 805, 810, 817, 823, 827, 833, 837, 847, 849, 850, 853, 854, 857, 861, 866 and 868.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- infatuated with you
- infeasible path
- Infeasible Primal-Dual Path-Following Algorithm
- Infección Respiratoria Aguda Baja
- Infecciones de Transmisión Sexual
- Infecciones del Sitio Quirúrgico
- infect (someone) with (something)
- infect her with
- infect him with
- infect me with
- infect one with
- infect somebody with
- infect someone with