References in periodicals archive ?
Other inherent strengths of Infosys keep it buoyed in the minds of job-seekers.
The cash deal values Axon at u6 per share, a 19.4 per cent premium over Friday's close of u5.025 and 33pc over the average price of the last six months, Infosys chief executive officer Kris Gopalakrishnan said.
The authors, who are with the Tata Management Training Center, in Pune, describe Infosys as "the benchmark in the Indian Information and Technology Industry," having emerged from "a normal 'Body-Shopping' outfit to an End-to-End solution provider through a strong process orientation and an enabling culture." Infosys is also one of the few organizations in India to use economic value added (EVA) as a tool for performance measurement.
Both Wipro and Infosys are still managed by their founders, but they are investing heavily in leadership development.
Bangalore, India-based Infosys expects sales to grow between 30% to 31%, to between $1.38bn to $1.39bn in the year ending March 2005, after growing revenue by 41% to $1.06bn in the year to March 2004.
Infosys was awarded this recognition for being a top performing partner for HPE in the Hybrid Cloud solutions space across the globe.
The trade was carried out by the portfolio manager without the knowledge of Shaw, Infosys notified stock exchanges late on Thursday.
In September, the Arbitral Tribunal of Justice (retd) R V Raveendran had communicated the decision with regard to the dispute between Infosys and Bansal, Infosys said in a regulatory filing.
This announcement reinforces Infosys May 2017 commitment to open Technology and Innovation Hubs in the United States and hire 10,000 American workers.
This is the first quarterly results since Parekh took charge as the new CEO and MD at Infosys on January 2.
Erin Green, who worked at Infosys' Plano, Texas office until being terminated in June 2016, (https://ecf.txed.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/show_multidocs.pl?caseid=176817&arr_de_seq_nums=3&magic_num=&pdf_header=1&hdr=&pdf_toggle_possible=1&caseid=176817&zipit=&magic_num=&arr_de_seq_nums=3&got_warning=&create_roa=&create_appendix=&bates_format=&dkt=&got_receipt=1) filed the reverse discrimination lawsuit in the Eastern District of Texas in Sherman on June 19.
If you have been to the Bangalore-based Electronics City headquarters of Infosys over years, there's something reflective about this visit.
Acronyms browser ?
- ING REEIF
Full browser ?
- INFOSEC Assessment - Capability Maturity Model
- INFOSEC Assessment Methodology
- Infosec Assessment Training and Rating Program
- INFOSEC Integration and Oversight Office
- InfoSec News
- Infosec Registered Assessor Program
- INFOSEC Research and Engineering Network
- INFOSEC Research Council
- INFOSEC Technical Assistance Center
- INFOSEC Training Facility
- InfoSec World Conference and Exposition
- Infoseek Corporation
- Infoseek Software Systems
- Infosoft MMS
- Infosphere Data Architect
- Infosphere Governance Catalog
- InfoStreet, Inc.
- Infostructure Architecture Council
- Infostructure Technical Reference Model
- Infostructure Technology Reference Model
- Infostructuur Hoger Onderwijs Limburg
- Infosys Leadership Institute
- Infosys Technologies Limited
- Infosys Technologies Ltd
- Infotech Global, Inc
- Infotech Storage System
- Infoterm Newsletter
- InfoTrax Information Management Services
- Infotrends Research Group, Inc.
- Infovision Optronics