References in periodicals archive ?
Swets Information Services has formed an integral new partnership with the Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of CNRS (INIST), the French integrated scientific information centre.
Among this year's highlights will be a Diamond Jubilee concert featuring soprano Lesley Garrett, trumpeter Alison Balsom and violi inist Nicola Benedetti alongside he Royal Philharmonic Orchestra.
She then moved back to Geneva and became the director of the United Nations Library and Archives until 1988, when the French government asked her to create INIST (Institut de l'Information Scientifique et Technique).
The Food Safety Authority of Ireland inist safeguards are n place to stop infected beef entering the food chain.
The PASCAL package is published by INIST, a service unit of the French National Center for Scientific Research (CNRS).
Articles will be indexed using a multilingual vocabulary produced by INIST (Institut de l'Information Scientifique et Technique) called Term-Sciences (http://termsciences.inist.fr).
FRANCIS, a broad-coverage humanities and social sciences database, is published by INIST, a unit of the French National Center for Scientific Research (CNRS).
The company also announced a partnership with INIST, the Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of CNRS.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Iniquum est alios permittere
- Iniquum est aliquem rei sui esse judicem
- Inishowen Rural Development Limited
- Inishowen Rural Development Ltd.
- Init process
- Init process
- Initial & Final Terminal Arrival Date
- Initial - Homestation Instrumentation Training System
- Initial Acceptance Test
- Initial Acceptance Testing
- Initial Access Response Time
- Initial Accumulation Point
- Initial Action
- initial active duty for training
- Initial Active Duty Training
- Initial Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Initial Adaptive Reaction of Brain
- Initial Address Acknowledgement
- Initial Address Message
- Initial Address Register