References in periodicals archive ?
e by 20 the In recognition of this, No Tyneside Council and No Tyneside Primary Care Trust (P have set out plans and injec extra cash into dementia suppor the borough to provide h standards of individual care sufferers.
Another study that included 81 patients found a regimen of spinal manipulation plus proliferant injec tions of a dextrose, glycerin, and phenol solution was more effective in reducing pain than was a program of sham manipulation plus saline injections.
Clamp Configuration Injec. Plasticating Injection Between
Immediately after completion of mixing, the materials were pelletized and then injec tion molded at 27000 to obtain specimens for testing.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Iniziativa Centro Europea
- Iniziativa Culturale Australia Isole Eolie
- Iniziative Ricerche Esperienze Nuova Europa
- Iniziazione Cristiana Dei Fanciulli e Ragazzi
- Injazat Technology Fund
- Inje Institute for International Human Resources
- inject (someone
- inject (someone or something) with (something)
- inject (something) into (someone or something)
- inject , , or some creature with
- inject her with
- inject him with
- inject into
- inject into her
- inject into him
- inject into it
- inject into me
- inject into one
- inject into somebody
- inject into someone
- inject into something
- inject into them
- inject into us
- inject into you
- inject it into
- inject it with
- inject me with
- inject one with
- inject somebody with
- inject someone with
- inject someone with something