References in periodicals archive ?
(11) ANA, BCAR, 1951-1961, Bestrijding der Onzedelijkheid, invr. nr.
and will put pressure on the situation and continue to speak loudly so that we might be supported by all those in the Netherlands who hold dear Christian principles and respectability," ANA, BCAR 1951-1961, Bestrijding der Onzedelijkheid, invr. nr.
(54) ANA, BCAR1951-1961, Stukken betreffende het optreden bij massale werkstakingen, 1951-1957, invr. nr.
(56) ANA, BCAR 1951-1961, Bestrijding der Onzedelijkheid, invr. nr.347, DS-13468, Police Report, San Nicolas Brigade, August 12, 1952.
The ratio of investment in the motion pictures industry to GDP (INVR) reflects the same reality.
To explore further the more precise individual effects of NFR and INVR on trade barriers, one of the two variables is dropped in alternative model specifications.
(10.) Because of concern about possible correlation between the measures of the importance of the motion pictures industry to the domestic economy, the zero-order correlation coefficients for INVR and NFP are considered; a coefficient of 0.31 suggests that imperfect multicollinearity is not a serious problem.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Involvement Participation Association
- involves in
- involves with
- involving in
- Involving Service Users
- involving with
- Involving Young Citizens Equally
- Involving Young People in Parenting
- Inwang Yoksa
- Inward Bound
- inward dive
- Inward FDI Potential Index
- Inward Foreign Direct Investment