References in periodicals archive ?
iShip, now part of Stamps.com, is a Web-based solution for pricing the major carriers simultaneously.
The deal combines iShip.com's Web-based multi-carrier shipping technology with Stamps.com's core Internet Postage service, providing customers one-stop access to mailing, shipping and tracking services, as well as label printing for such leading parcel carriers as the Postal Service and UPS.
iShip.com's investors and strategic partners include Mail Boxes Etc., eBay, Intel, venture capital firm Draper Fisher Jurvetson and UPS.
Stamps.com will issue eight million shares of its common stock for iShip.com in a deal valued at $300 million.
Shipping data indicates the ship is a 300,000-tonne, Panamanian-flagged tanker managed by Singapore-based IShips Management Pte Ltd.
The Grace 1, a Panamanian-flagged tanker, is managed by Singapore-based shipping services firm IShips Management Pte Ltd, according to shipping data.
I visited the Singapore office listed on IShips' website but was told by the current tenant that the company had moved out two years earlier.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Ishikawa chart
- Ishikawa Computer Center
- Ishikawa Foundation for International Exchange
- Ishikawa Information Support Association
- Ishikawa International Cooperation Research Centre
- Ishikawa Jun
- Ishikawa Science Park
- Ishikawa Sunrise Industries Creation Organization
- Ishikawa Takuboku
- Ishikawa, Jun
- Ishikawa, Takuboku
- Ishikawa, Tatsuzo
- Ishikawajima-Harama Heavy Industries Company
- Ishikawajima-Harima Heavy Industries
- Ishim River
- Ishim Steppe
- Ishim, Russia
- Ishim, Russia
- Ishimka Treasure
- Ishimova, Aleksandra
- Ishimova, Aleksandra Osipovna
- Ishinomaki, Miyagi
- Ishkashim District
- Ishkov, Aleksandr
- Ishkov, Aleksandr Akimovich
- Ishlinskii, Aleksandr
- Ishlinskii, Aleksandr Iulevich
- ISHM Testbed and Prototypes