References in periodicals archive ?
ISNAR (1998) Nuevas Demandas Tecnologicas: Marco Metodologico de un Proyecto.
He is serving as the executive secretary of Asia-Pacific Association of Agricultural Research Institutions (APAARI) since 1993, a member of the Policy Advisory Council of the Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research (ACIAR), Governing Board of CAB International and Scientific Advisory Committee of the Eco-Regional Fund, ISNAR. Dr.
(1.) This study was sponsored by RAWOO (Advisory Council for Scientific Research in Development Problems) for the Dutch Ministry for Development Cooperation with assistance from ISNAR (International Service for National Agricultural Research).
Kaimovitz (ed.), Making the link; agricultural research and technology transfer in developing countries (ISNAR, The Hague, 1990).
The Hague, The Netherlands: (ISNAR Discussion Paper No.
* as % per 000 Ha of Share in of Agriculture Country Arable Land GDP (%) GDP (%) Bangladesh 0.10 44.3 1.04 India 0.05 31.7 0.71 Indonesia 0.06 24.1 0.69 Nepal 0.17 58.7 0.79 Pakistan 0.14 26.6 0.92 Sri Lanka 0.21 26.0 1.11 Thailand 0.08 16.9 1.24 Source: ISNAR (1991) "Agricultural Research Policy-International Quantitative Perspectives".
The book under review is an edited collection of twelve chapters covering five major themes in the area and is a follow-up volume to the agricultural research indicator series of ISNAR (International Service for National Agricultural Research) published in 1989.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- isn't up to snuff
- isn't welcome to
- isn't what it is cracked up to be
- isn't what it's cracked up to be
- isn't whistling Dixie
- isn't with it
- isn't worth a brass farthing
- isn't worth a damn
- isn't worth a damn
- isn't worth a fig
- isn't worth a plug nickel
- isn't worth a plugged nickel
- isn't worth beans
- isn't worth mentioning
- isn't worth the paper it's written on
- isn't worth the shot and powder
- isn't worth while
- isn't worth writing home about
- isn't your day
- isn't your place
- isn't your place to
- isn't your problem
- Isnard, Gustave
- Isnin Rabu Jumaat