(17) Felix Wilfred, Margins: Site of Asian Theologies (Delhi: ISPCK
, 2008), xi.
See Wilfred's important study, 23 years later, of pubic theology as true and transforming religious pluralism: Asian Public Theology: Critical Concerns in Challenging Times (New Delhi: ISPCK
Boyd, An Introduction to Indian Christian Theology (repr, Delhi: ISPCK
He published Sainthood and Revelatory Discourse: An Examination of the Bases for Bayan's Authority in Mahdawi Islam (Regnum International and ISPCK
Thomas, New Creation in Christ (Delhi: ISPCK
, 1976), 18.
(25) See, Kim, Holy Spirit in the World, Kirsteen Kim, Mission in the Spirit: The Holy Spirit in Indian Christian Theologies (Delhi: ISPCK
, 2003); and various articles.
Sugirtharajah and Cecil Hargreaves, Readings in Indian Christian Theology (Delhi: ISPCK
The proceedings are published by ISPCK
, Delhi, in the FOIM series.
(11) Wilfred Felix, Margins: Sites of Asian Theologies (Delhi: ISPCK
, 2008) xvi.
(33) Max Warren, Theology of Attention (Madras: Christian Literature Society and ISPCK
, 1971), p.
(68) For a study on this theme see J Thomas, From Lausanne to Manila: Evangelical Social Thought, ISPCK
, New Delhi (2003).
Chennai: Institute of Dialogue with Cultures and Religions; Delhi: ISPCK