References in periodicals archive ?
(91) "All partner forces, prior to receiving training or equipment, must be vetted to ensure the units have not committed gross violations of human rights (GVHR) IAW Department of Defense Leahy Law [10 U.S.C [section] 2249e] and meet additional vetting requirements mandated by section 1236 of the NDAA for FY15, as amended by section 1223 of the NDAA for FY16." CJTF-OIR ITEF SOP, supra note 86, at 2.
The mission of ensuring that the Iraqis had their ITEF equipment in a timely manner required the ESC to plan deliberately with the sustainment brigade.
In particular, the Kurds have complained that Washington has allocated too small a proportion of its $1.6bn Iraq Train and Equip Fund (ITEF) assistance to Kurdistan.
The Internet Engineering Task Force (ITEF) (91) is an international group of experts and others involved in the development and operation of the Internet; participation is open to any interested person.
The W3C, the Internet Engineering Task Force (ITEF), and Organization for the Advancement of Structured Information Standards (OASIS) have had widespread support from corporations and academic institutions alike for interoperability.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Itech Student Information Management System
- iTechnology Forms Accelerator
- Itelmen language
- item advance
- Item and Release Application
- Item Banks Infrastructure Study
- Item Category
- Item Category Code
- Item Change Order
- Item Change Status
- Item Characteristic Curve