References in periodicals archive ?
Earlier discussion pointed out processes of internationalizing according to Knight (2004) and is done "through the integration into teaching, learning, research and service." These elements have been identified by Iuspa (2010) as activities in support of internationalization as evidenced by the item statements.
Iuspa (2010) noted that within the institution there are three subgroups: "the institutional level, the academic and their departments, and the students" (de Wit, 2000, p.
Iuspa (2010), however, indicated that while the central role of the faculty could not be questioned in internationalization, students also expect an undergraduate education that will prepare them to be competitive in a more globalized world (Van der Wende, 2007; OECD, 2012; CHED, 2012).
The Student and Faculty Survey Questionnaires on Internationalization (Iuspa, 2010) was the main source of quantitative data and the Questions to Guide the Internationalization Review (Hill and Green, 2008) was the main source for the qualitative data.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Iushkevich, Vasilii
- Iushkevich, Vasilii Aleksandrovich
- Iushkov, Serafim
- Iushkov, Serafim Vladimirovich
- Iushmanov, Nikolai
- Iushmanov, Nikolai Vladimirovich
- Iushnevskaia, Mariia
- Iushnevskaia, Mariia Kazimirovna
- Iushnevskii, Aleksei
- Iushnevskii, Aleksei Petrovich
- IUSS Acoustic Analysis
- IUSS US
- Iustas Ignovich Paletskis
- Iustas Paletskis
- Iustin Diadkovskii
- Iustin Dzhanelidze
- Iustin Evdokimovich Diadkovskii
- Iustin Ivlianovich Dzhanelidze
- Iustin Petrovich Zhuk
- Iustin Zhuk
- Iustinus I
- Iustum Necar Reges Impios
- Iusuf Ibragimovich Tliusten
- Iusuf Tliusten
- Iusufi, Khabib
- Iusup Khappalaev
- Iusup Ramazanovich Khappalaev
- Iusupov, Akram
- Iusupov, Akram Mamedovich