References in periodicals archive ?
Strangely, Ireland was greener back in January, when we were in the grip of our coldest weather in 50 years, but Infoterra experts explained this is all part of the natural process.
17 December 2009 - Norwegian mapping technology company Blom ASA (OSL: BLO) said today that it will cooperate with geo-information products and services provider Infoterra Group to set up an European high-quality geospatial database.
W L Gore & Associates Incorporated (Gore), a company that deals with fluoropolymer technology, and Infoterra Limited (Infoterra), a satellite and aerial remote sensing data and solutions company, are jointly working to provide oil slick mapping and sampling services for offshore petroleum exploration.
"Our work was to collect different indicators which can be picked up via satellite and then combine them with analyses from the wine institute on the grapes," explains Henri Douche, from the farming department of Infoterra.
* The European Space Agency (ESA) is working with UK-based Infoterra and WesternGeco to develop a seismic-quality mapping service, using data from a range of satellites to guide land-based sensing for oil and gas deposits.
The architects built the model using data from Infoterra of-Leicester, England, which provided the 3-D geometry and street maps.
In addition to the activities of GA and Shell/Woodside, there were efforts by oil exploration companies, such as Infoterra and Seismic Australia, to seek work on the northeast margin of GBRMP.
(27.) INFOTERRA: Russian Environmental Digest (REDfiles), 6 March 2000, online: <http://www.cedar.at/mailarchives/infoterra/2000/msg01518.html>.
The Stockholm Declaration, adopted at the UN Conference on Human Environment, led to a host of new organizations, GEMS, GRID, INFOTERRA, Earthwatch and a plethora of others.
Infoterra Limited (UK) and National Remote Sensing Centre Ltd
But instead it went to a consortium led by multinational company Infoterra, which has said it will carry out the work in India.
The Assembly rejected a tender by the Agricultural Development and Advisory Service (Adas) - to draw up digital maps of 507,000 fields in Wales for use in processing European farming grants - in favour of a consortium led by consultants Infoterra.
Acronyms browser ?
- ING REEIF
Full browser ?
- InfoStreet, Inc.
- Infostructure Architecture Council
- Infostructure Technical Reference Model
- Infostructure Technology Reference Model
- Infostructuur Hoger Onderwijs Limburg
- Infosys Leadership Institute
- Infosys Technologies Limited
- Infosys Technologies Ltd
- Infotech Global, Inc
- Infotech Storage System
- Infoterm Newsletter
- InfoTrax Information Management Services
- Infotrends Research Group, Inc.
- Infovision Optronics
- InfoWeb Weiterbildung
- InfoWord Office
- InfoWorld Electric Terrible Horde of Eclectic Yammerers
- Infoxchange Service Seeker
- InfPro Business Objects Framework