(redirected from Itochu Automobile Corporation)
Category filter:
ITACIT (Information Technology) Audit & Controls
ITACInformation Technology Association of Canada
ITACICEF (International Consultants for Education and Fairs) Trained Agent Counselor
ITACIdentity Theft Assistance Center (Financial Services Roundtable)
ITACIsdn Terminal Adapter Circuit
ITACInformation Technology Advisory Committee
ITACInternational Telework Association and Council
ITACIntegrated Threat Assessment Centre
ITACInformation Technology Acquisition Center
ITACInternational HIV Treatment Access Coalition
ITACInternational Telecommunications Advisory Committee
ITACIndustry Technical Advisory Committee
ITACInformation Technology and the Courts
ITACInternational Trade Assistance Centers
ITACIntroduction to Aviation Course
ITACIntelligence & Threat Analysis Center
ITACITEF (International Consultants for Education and Fairs) Trained Agent Counselor (various locations)
ITACInformation Technology Applications Center (Washington, DC)
ITACInformation Technology Academia Collaboration (Information Technology Industry Development Agency; Egypt)
ITACInternational Tactical Channel
ITACInformation Technology Architect Certification
ITACInternational Telecommuting Advisory Council
ITACINFOSEC Technical Assistance Center (US Navy)
ITACIntegrated Tactical Aircraft Control (program)
ITACITU-T Advisory Committee
ITACIndustrial Telecommunications Association Conference
ITACItochu Automobile Corporation (Japan)
ITACIntegration Trades and Analysis Cycle
ITACIntelligence Tactical Analysis Center
ITACInformation Technology Access Control (Indian Health Service)
ITACInstallation Technical Assistance Center (Sprint)
ITACIntelligence Tracking & Correlation
ITACIce-Tethered Acoustic Current Profiler
Copyright 1988-2018, All rights reserved.
References in periodicals archive ?
The new company, to be called Akebono Brake Industrial Machinery & Rolling Stock Components Sales Co., Ltd., will be a consolidated subsidiary 60% owned by Akebono, and ITOCHU Automobile Corporation will hold the remaining 40%.
of shares issued initially: 6,000 Shareholders: Akebono Brake Industry Co., Ltd.: 60% ITOCHU Automobile Corporation: 40% Representative: Kazuhiko Goto, President (currently Member of the Board and Senior Managing Executive Officer at Akebono Brake Industry Co., Ltd.) Employees: 6 Establishment date: October 1, 2007