References in periodicals archive ?
Jabb and Kennedy (1970) stated congenital hydrocephalus is inherited in cattle and exacerbated in its manifestation by a coexisting hypovitaminosis.
On this occasion, though,itmightbe worthmakinganexceptiontotherule andback TaA jabb tobuildonthe considerablepromiseheshowed whenfourthonhisdebutatThirsk threeweeksago .
Saleh said all were from the predominantly Sunni district of Jabb al-Jandali.
How the pompous Mackinlay seemed to relish his minutes of fame, jabb ing the air with his finger and blustering nonsense.
Not even a whirlwind burst into the final session could upset Culshaw's control as the Merseysider jabb ed his way to the final bell and one of the most significant victories of his professional career.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Jabatan Latihan Khidmat Negara
- Jabatan Pelajaran Negeri Johor
- Jabatan Pelajaran Negeri Sembilan
- Jabatan Pelajaran Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
- Jabatan Pembangunan Kemahiran
- Jabatan Pembangunan Koperasi
- Jabatan Pembangunan Persekutuan Sabah
- Jabatan Pembangunan Sumber Manusia
- Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara
- Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara Malaysia
- Jabatan Pendidikan Swasta
- Jabatan Pengankutan Jalan
- Jabatan Penuntut Malaysia Kaherah
- Jabatan Perancangan Bandar Dan
- Jabatan Perdana Menteri
- Jabatan Perhubungan Perusahaan Malaysia
- Jabatan Perhutanan Semenanjung Malaysia
- Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam
- Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam Negeri
- Jabatan Perkhidmatan Haiwan
- Jabatan Perkhidmatan Kebajikan Am
- Jabatan Perkhidmatan Komputer Negeri
- Jabatan Perkhidmatan Penerangan Malaysia
- Jabatan Perkhidmatan Veterinar Pulau Pinang
- Jabatan Perpaduan Negara
- Jabatan Pertahanan Awam Malaysia
- Jabatan Pertanian Negeri Pahang
- Jabatan Sumber Manusia
- Jabatan Tenaga Manusia
- Jabatan Wakaf Zakat dan Haji
- Jabba, the Hutt
- Jabbar, Kareem Abdul-
- jabbed at
- jabbed her in
- jabbed her with
- jabbed him in
- jabbed him with
- jabbed it into
- jabbed it out
- jabbed it out at
- jabbed me in
- jabbed me with
- jabbed one in
- jabbed one with
- jabbed somebody in
- jabbed somebody with
- jabbed someone in
- jabbed someone with
- jabbed something into
- jabbed something out
- jabbed something out at
- jabbed them in
- jabbed them into
- jabbed them out
- jabbed them out at
- jabbed them with