References in periodicals archive ?
We have included "SMA plus" syndromes in which motor neuron dysfunction is the primary but not the sole feature, juvenile amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (jALS), and multisystem disorders in which amyotrophy related to lower motor neuron degeneration is evident.
380] (November 2010): 17-24.--Delphine MOENNE-LOCOZ, "Une version musicale du Cantique des creatures au XIXe siecle: Le cantico del sol di San Francesco de Franz Liszt," Lapaon d'Hera: Gazette interdisciplinaire thematique internationale = Hera's Peacock: An International Thematic Interdisciplinary Journal 4 (2008): 61-74.--David Henning PLYLAR, "Franz Liszt's Trois odes funebres: A Case Study in Intertextuality," JALS 59-60 (2008-9): 24-149.--Tibor SZASZ, "Liszt's Sonata in B minor and a Woman Composer's Fingerprint: The Quasi Adagio Theme and a Lied by Maria Pavlovna (Romanova)," LSJ35 (2010): 3-27.--David TRIPPETT, "Apres une lecture de Liszt Virtuosity and Werktreue in the 'Dante' Sonata," 19th-century Music 32, no.
Japan Airlines (JAL) is suspending 12 domestic routes and slashing flight frequency and capacity on three international routes, as it undergoes a restructuring process.
Since April 2009 Taguchi has served as an executive officer in charge of the overall operational of the JAL Group in the Kyushu region.
(1) Published between March 1959 and November 1975, the Judge Advocate Legal Service (JALS) was initially published on a weekly basis provide field Judge Advocates with the latest appellate decisions from the Court of Military Appeals (the forerunner of the Court of Appeals of the Armed Forces) and the Comptroller General.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- jalousie window
- Jalpa Youth Club
- Jalpaiguri Government Engineering College
- Jalsrot Vikas Sanstha
- Jaluit Atoll
- Jaluit Atoll Conservation Area
- Jalur Nugraha Ekakurir
- Jalur Pemanduan Potensi Belajar
- Jam (music)
- Jam (music)
- jam (on) the brake(s)
- jam (someone or something) in(to something)
- jam (something) down (someone's) throat