References in periodicals archive ?
JSIVA security operations specialists (SOs) are highly experienced active and retired servicemembers who are drawn from Air Force security forces and Army military police.
The type and size of a weapon used to illustrate the threat is determined by the JSIVA team based on the installation's exploitable vulnerabilities, including access control, antiterrorism measures in place, physical structures being targeted, and antiterrorism awareness of personnel.
The JSIVA team assessment is driven by the antiterrorism standards DOD established and codified in Instruction 2000.16 in response to the Downing Report.
JSIVA assessors frequently encounter a fundamental inadequacy in installation access control.
A key catalyst has been face-to-face interaction between JSIVA teams and installation commanders with their AT/FP teams.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- JSIMS Breakout Analysis Spreadsheet
- JSIMS Executable Architectural Model
- JSIMS Mission Space Resource Repository
- JSIMS Object Services
- JSIMS Universal Capabilities List
- JSIPS Exploitation Requirement
- JSIPS-N Concentrator Architecture
- JSIPS-N/Tamps Interface Module