References in periodicals archive ?
In the late 1980s, when the people of Jammu and Kashmir launched another movement, it was highjacked (by Pakistan) in 1989 by forming terror groups such as Hizbul Mujahideen and Jamiat-ul-Mujahideen," Saghir said.
A spokesman from the Pakistan-based group Jamiat-ul-Mujahideen called news organisations in Srinagar to say it had set off the blast, the Press Trust of India news agency reported.
"People in Kashmir will rise in one voice and condemn this shameful decision by observing a complete shutdown," Jameil Ahmad, a spokesman Jamiat-ul-Mujahideen rebel group said in a statement faxed to The Associated Press.
Jamiat-ul-Mujahideen Bangladesh has emerged as one of the most feared militant groups.
Jamiat-ul-Mujahideen, an Islamic militant outfit, reportedly claimed responsibility for carrying out the attack jointly with Harkat-ul-Jehadi Islami, another such militant organization.
Earlier on March 25, police arrested two suspected terrorists Khairul Mandal and Abu Sultan accused of being affiliated with Jamiat-ul-Mujahideen Bangladesh and Islamic State Bangladesh in Patna.
The pro-Pakistan militant organizations Jamiat-ul-Mujahideen (JUM) and Harkat-e-Jehad-e-Islami have claimed responsibility for the land mine blast, according to a Press Trust of India report.
Summary: Patna (Bihar) [India] Mar 25 (ANI): Bihar Police on Monday arrested two suspected terrorists affiliated with Jamiat-ul-Mujahideen Bangladesh and Islamic State Bangladesh (ISBN) in Patna.
Two Pakistan-based militant groups -- Al-Masooran and Jamiat-ul-Mujahideen -- have claimed responsibility for the attack through telephone calls to News and Features Alliance, a news agency based in Srinagar, the summer capital of the state.
On the contrary, in the aftermath of Afzal Guru's hanging, leaders of Lashkar-e-Toiba, Jaish-e- Mohammed, Al Badr Mujahideen, Jamiat-ul-Mujahideen and the Harkat-ul-Mujahideen held a meeting at the National Press Club in Islamabad and publically vowed to take 'revenge' for Guru's execution and step-up 'Jihad in Kashmir'.
The explosion occurred when a police vehicle was passing by the jail Meanwhile, pro-Pakistan Jamiat-ul-Mujahideen militant outfit claimed responsibility for the blast.
The Pakistan-based Muslim militant group Jamiat-ul-Mujahideen has claimed responsibility for the explosion which they said was triggered off by a remote control device, private television channel ''Star News'' reported.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Jamestown, ND, USA - Jamestown Municipal Airport
- Jamestown, NY, USA - Chautauqua County Airport
- Jamestown, VA
- Jamestown, Virginia
- Jamestown-Yorktown Foundation
- Jamesville-Dewitt Faculty Association
- Jamesville-Dewitt High School
- Jamey Cicalese Online
- Jamhoori Watan Party
- Jamhuri (Independence Day)
- Jami at Ihyaa Minhaaj Al Sunnah
- Jami, Abd Al-Rahman Nur Al-Dinibn Ahmad
- Jami, Nur al-Din Abd al-Rahman
- Jamia Milia Islamia
- Jamia Millia Islamia University
- Jamiat Ahl-e-Hadith
- Jamiat al-Ikhwan al-Muslimun
- Jamiat Ulema-i-Islam
- Jamiat Ulema-i-Pakistan
- Jamiatul Philippine Al-Islamia
- Jamie 'Cookie' Cook
- Jamie Bufalino
- Jamie Dimon
- Jamie Doxtator
- Jamie Farr Owens Corning Classic
- Jamie Kennedy
- Jamie Kennedy Experiment
- Jamie Kennedy Wine Bar
- Jamie Kennedy, Stu Stone
- Jamie L. Whitten National Center for Physical Acoustics
- Jamie Murray
- Jamie Murray
- Jamie Thomas
- Jamie Whitten Delta States Research Center
- Jamie Zawinski
- Jamie, Mark, Flo and Mark
- Jamieson, Fausset, Brown
- Jamil Ibn Abdullah Ibn Mamar
- Jamin effect
- Jamin refractometer
- Jaminan Hari Tua
- Jaminan Kesehatan Nasional
- Jaminan Pelayanan Kesehatan Masyarakat
- Jaminan Pemeliharaan Kesehatan Masyarakat
- Jaminan Pemeliharaan Kesehatan Masyarakat Miskin