References in periodicals archive ?
The first one was conducted at five youth camps organized by the Jewish Agency for Israel (JAFI) with support of American Jewish federations in the summer of 2011 in Russia, Belarus, Ukraine and Moldova; the other one was carried out at four Jewish youth camps in Russia, Belarus and Ukraine in July 2012.
When Natan Sharansky, the new head of the Jewish Agency for Israel, starts to use words like peoplehood instead of Zionism, it tells us two things about global Jews in the year 2010.
12 The Jewish Agency for Israel, "Shlomi: A Guide through Names."
(12.) The Jewish Agency for Israel: Israel and Zionism.
The head of the Jewish Agency for Israel's department for "aliyah", the Hebrew term for Jews migrating to the Holy Land, Oren Toledano, said 400 young people and 400 retirees are among this year's "olims".
Jewish immigration to Israel is expected to be at its highest this year since 2000, according to the Jewish Agency for Israel (JAFI), which focuses on Jewish immigration and affairs, the Beirut daily AN NAHAR reported Monday.
These tours were generally organized through local Jewish communities and youth groups, in cooperation with the World Zionist Organization, the Jewish Agency for Israel, and international Jewish agencies.
The amendment states that the two bodies coordinate their activities with the government through a government-World Zionist Organization committee and a government-Jewish Agency committee: Two committees shall be set up for the coordination of activities between the Government and World Zionist Organization and the Jewish Agency for Israel. (106)
CIJA has also recruited Jewish Agency shlichim [emissaries] who provide students with information, education, resources and someone to talk to when they experience difficulties" (the Jewish Agency for Israel is the international agency for Israeli immigration).
As Chairman of the Housing Committee of the Jewish Agency for Israel, he brought together people and institutions to build 12,000 units of housing in Israel to house 50,000 immigrants.
Overall immigration to Israel has fallen to its lowest levels since the late 1980s, Jewish Agency for Israel officials told the Post, and the growing "loss" to Germany is at the heart of the decline.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Jewing down
- Jewing her
- Jewing her down
- Jewing him
- Jewing him down
- Jewing me
- Jewing me down
- Jewing one
- Jewing one down
- Jewing them
- Jewing them down
- Jewing us
- Jewing us down
- Jewing you
- Jewing you down
- Jewish & Japanese Business Association
- Jewish Academic Network for Israeli-Palestinian Peace
- Jewish Academy of Metro Detroit
- Jewish Academy of Metropolitan Detroit
- Jewish Accommodation for Fellow Aged
- Jewish Activist Gays and Lesbians
- Jewish Adoption and Foster Care Options
- Jewish Adoption and Foster Care Organization
- Jewish Agency
- Jewish Agency for Israel
- Jewish Agricultural and Industrial Aid Society
- Jewish AIDS Network Chicago
- Jewish Alliance Against the Occupation
- Jewish Alliance for Justice and Peace
- Jewish Alliance for Law and Social Action
- Jewish Alliance of Northern Dutchess
- Jewish American Bar Association
- Jewish American Heritage Month
- Jewish American Princess
- Jewish ancestry
- Jewish ancestry
- Jewish Ancestry Reproductive Profile
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives
- Jewish and Holocaust Studies
- Jewish and Israeli Blog
- Jewish and Israeli Blog Awards
- Jewish Anti-Defamation League
- Jewish Anti-Fascist Committee
- Jewish Arab Center
- Jewish Arbor Day
- Jewish Architectural Heritage Foundation
- Jewish Artists of the Valley Association
- Jewish Associated Disease Action Committee
- Jewish Association for Attention Deficit Disorder
- Jewish Association for Business Ethics
- Jewish Association for Residential Care
- Jewish Association for Services for the Aged
- Jewish Association for the Mentally Ill
- Jewish Association of Singles Services
- Jewish Association Serving Singles